No announcement yet.

Bengals players want Kaepernick here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at the very least, Kaepernick can run for his life better than lead-footed Dalton. Important tool behind that O-Line. lol

Comment

UKT, when his political statement is getting more attention than the game itself is all you need to know about his actions. People talk more about him and his actions instead of the NFL teams and players. He needs to take his political crap away from the field. The NFL needs to go back to having the players stay in locker room during the National Anthem like they did years ago. He is lucky to be playing a game and making millions due to the military so he needs to show some respect to our National Anthem and Flag because of what they represent. He would not try this BS in any other country! He is not oppressed and neither is anyone in this country. That is all a crock of you know what! I would love to know what players wanted him. Of course they do not have the guts to come out of the closet because of the repercussions. McCarron is saving his butt for a big payday and starting job when he becomes a FA. He wants no part of this organization but he will not stir the pot. I thought he was scared to start here, but after hearing him stick up for the Little Red.BB gun, I knew he wanted out of here.
      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Working...
      X