X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Thread: Bengals vs Packers

Dissect! Enjoy!

And remember, a voice of perspective from long ago:

"You feel bad enough when you didn't win a game," Wyche said, "but I'm not going to be dazed the way a lot of writers and fans want you to be (after a loss). They want to see you die, the oozing of blood."--circa 1991
    Last edited by Le Tigre; 09-22-2017, 04:41 PM.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

We lose to Packers and Browns beat Colts it is bottom of the barrel. MUST win this weekend or season is done, many will say done already (me being one of them) but there are those with hope
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
      We lose to Packers and Browns beat Colts it is bottom of the barrel. MUST win this weekend or season is done, many will say done already (me being one of them) but there are those with hope
      If we beat the Packers I will actually stop drinking alcohol. Yet everyone knows that to be a Bengals fan you simply MUST consume epic amounts of alcohol. It's going to be rough.

Comment

I'd say they're done but if they can somehow win the next two, you never know..
        potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
        QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
        OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

They are done! Enough said.... Eifert is a pansy! That is all, I am out.
          "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
            That is all, I am out.
            damn, we hardly knew ya
            potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
            QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
            OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Complete and total bullshit.

He's only out when they're winning. When they're losing, he can't shut up.
              Only users lose drugs

Comment

They are done if they play like last two games. But if the offense starts playing like it should the season is young. And I'm not blaming the whole thing on Oline. Play calling and Andy shares equal amount of blame.

Comment

If Bengals lose this week I will start upgrade to a more advanced version of forum. So if that happens be prepared for this site being offline for a couple days if I run into problem. Hopefully I will have an easy go of it and only be off for a short period of a few hours.

Comment

"We're going to have fun," Wyche said at one point. "There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done besides worrying about a football game."

Comment

I have the complete presser where that quote was made (and has been my sig line since forever) somewhere in my archives. I will post it if/when I can locate it.

A total classic.
                      "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post

Neither can the rest of the Bellyache Gang, but can't deny them--it's their time to shine and rejoice.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
                          They are done if they play like last two games. But if the offense starts playing like it should the season is young. And I'm not blaming the whole thing on Oline. Play calling and Andy shares equal amount of blame.
                          They'll never win another game in our lifetimes if they play like they did the last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post

Your ignorance is showing. I have been here for Decades! I have been in the chat room for years. Where were you? What have they won in 26 years that is so great to talk about? I will wait.
                            "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Only users lose drugs

Comment

Working...
                              X