I told you so

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you so

Earlier this year, I said the Bengals think of the kicker as an after thought. We never have a really good one. We always have an "adequate" one, so with that in mind, is it any wonder we lost b/c our adequate kicker couldn't make an easy FG? You know the ones he's paid handsomely to make? Why is it we can't get a kicker who is automatic like Prater or Bailey. Why are we always trolling the waiver wire for some other team's castoff? Pisses me off. Bulluck is a bum.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
    Earlier this year, I said the Bengals think of the kicker as an after thought. We never have a really good one. We always have an "adequate" one, so with that in mind, is it any wonder we lost b/c our adequate kicker couldn't make an easy FG? You know the ones he's paid handsomely to make? Why is it we can't get a kicker who is automatic like Prater or Bailey. Why are we always trolling the waiver wire for some other team's castoff? Pisses me off. Bulluck is a bum.
    Do you honestly think that's why we lost the game, Ralph? We lost the game because we literally sh*t the bed in the second half after dominating the first for a 21-7 halftime lead, and we have a (Dick)Head Coach who is so mind-numbingly uninspiring and half-witted that he makes Donald Trump look like Socrates. I agree the kicker didn't exactly drown himself in glory but I think at the moment that's hardly the greatest of our concerns.

Comment

Just to add to the fact the "O"ffense stunk it up in the second half, that Rogers guy is pretty darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
        Earlier this year, I said the Bengals think of the kicker as an after thought. ....
        Spending a 5th round draft pick on a kicker dispels that notion.

Comment

Working...
        X