Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone planning on a fantasy league this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sea Ray View Post
    12am Monday. I know. That's "next week".
    My bad, when I think next week I think of it more than a couple days away to just Monday.

Comment

So i guessim not in. Neverv saw an invite.
      Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Originally posted by SladeX View Post
        So i guessim not in. Neverv saw an invite.
        Crap just saw it in my mailbox. My bad. Time got away from me I guess.
        Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Ok rosters are set and draft is set. Check for mistakes. I won't be making changes after draft starts.

Comment

Wow I can't believe the Flying Monkeys AND The Rebels gave up their first 4 picks. I thought there was a rule in Keepers you could only keep a First Rounder or a Second rounder but not both?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
              Wow I can't believe the Flying Monkeys AND The Rebels gave up their first 4 picks. I thought there was a rule in Keepers you could only keep a First Rounder or a Second rounder but not both?
              No you can keep both but you lose a lot. With the low amount of teams, I would have taken my chances. I wanted to keep Green, But I think he will be there in the first round. And if not I get someone close plus another pick.

Comment

How is it that some folks already have 4 guys on their roster? I thought we could only keep 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Ray View Post
                  How is it that some folks already have 4 guys on their roster? I thought we could only keep 3?
                  It is 3 players from round 6 to 16. You may keep 5 if 2 are from round 1 and 2.

Comment

SC, you will need to add 2 extra picks at the end of the draft for me and the Flying Monkeys to make up for the picks we lose for keeping our 1st and 2nd rounders.

Comment

I hate having the first pick.

...especially when there is no definitive #1 pick.

I have to either take Brown or OBJ. I think I'm leaning towards OBJ because I'm anticipating Big Ben to have a drop off this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                        I hate having the first pick.

...especially when there is no definitive #1 pick.

I have to either take Brown or OBJ. I think I'm leaning towards OBJ because I'm anticipating Big Ben to have a drop off this year.
                        Fair enough but isn't Eli due for a dropoff too?

Comment

Tomorrow morning at 6am the draft starts. Please pre draft first round and hopefully second round also. With only 8 teams and two without picks for first 4 rounds. We should be through this fairly quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
                            Tomorrow morning at 6am the draft starts. Please pre draft first round and hopefully second round also. With only 8 teams and two without picks for first 4 rounds. We should be through this fairly quickly.
                            I have my first 3 picks pre-drafted.

Comment

Sorry for the small delay folks, been one of my busiest weeks for the year, thankfully I saw the reminder email before I went to bed.

Good news too, I'm coming over for the Bills game!
                              Cheers for beers!

Comment

Looks like Saber is going to cut his 10 hour pick window close. He has to pick before 7:18 or something like that. If he doesn't is it set to skip his pick or autopick the highest guy from the ADP?

Comment

Working...
                                X