Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone planning on a fantasy league this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well timer expired on Sabertooth and he lost his second Round pick. Now it is his pick again. Losing a second round pick is going to probably make a huge difference how much he is going to care about his team.

Comment

It's all on me. I paid the price by losing out on some good players.

We used to get texts when we're on the clock. What happened to that?

Comment

I changed schedule to 14 weeks and we play each other twice. Cincity and Fly Monkeys have rounds added in draft

Comment

SC somethings wrong with the league set up. I tried to set my lineup for the first week and I got this message:

"FRANCHISE OWNERS DO NOT HAVE LINEUP SUBMISSION RIGHTS IN THIS LEAGUE
          GO BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE"

Comment

When can we do waivers?

Comment

In the past waivers worked instantaneously. Now it' an add/drop thing that seems to have a delay. Am I doing this right or what? I had a player go on IR w/i 24 hrs of kickoff. How do I replace him?

Comment

Just noticed SC, you forgot to put in the scoring that QBs lose points for interceptions thrown. Kirk Cousins threw an Int and it didn't show up. I know you won't want to fix that... given Dalton threw 4 of them this week.

Comment

I've had a waiver claim going since Saturday. What gives? I'm in the player add/drop section. It then sends me to certain rounds. How exactly does this work? Do I have to choose a round?

Comment

Working...
                  X