Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Introduce yourself

Don't be a stranger, Jon. Hang with us.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

I though you were abducted by aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cat View Post
    I though you were abducted by aliens.
    Hopefully I can spend some more time on here! Still looks pretty active.
    WHO DEY!!

Two great things started in 1968 Me and the Cincinnati Bengals!

Hell to everyone.My name is Bill,but on the Bengal sites I am fortyyear fan.Been with my bengals since 1968,the year I got home from Nam.I have been on a lot of the former sites,but some of them quit or got shut down so I quit posting for awhile.I enjoy talking football with all of you.I am a former decorated Vietnam Veteran,received the Bronze Star in October of 67,probably before a lot of you were born.I have two grown children,my daughter lives and works in cincy and my son, a former Marine lives and works in Charlotte,NC.Both my children are successful in their own right and are die-hard fans.I have seen and been through about everything you could think of with our team,but I keep coming back.You know a old veteran is taught to never give up on your posse and I got that old veteran thing in me,never quit on your soldiers I guess,although at times I am questioning my sanity.gotta whip the stooler and the dirty birds this year for sure.I retired from financial services in 2008.I like to ride Harleys,work out to try and help my old bones,I am in fairly good shape folks tell me for my age.I live outside the nati in the country.we have 20 acres here next to a big forest and I hunt deer in the fall with my son and some of my brothers from the nam.My wife and I garden and I cut my own firewood every spring to keep us warm in winter,but I also have a nice propane furnace as a backup.I am a be prepared prepper so is my son and I have some survival skills for outdoor living just in case.I love my team and enjoy the battles on sundays.I am hoping this 50th season we can make some hay.and I am going to one of the first to buy a Joe Mixon jersey.LOve all of you and am looking forward to sharing bengals with you.See you at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
    Hell to everyone.My name is Bill,but on the Bengal sites I am fortyyear fan.Been with my bengals since 1968,the year I got home from Nam.I have been on a lot of the former sites,but some of them quit or got shut down so I quit posting for awhile.I enjoy talking football with all of you.I am a former decorated Vietnam Veteran,received the Bronze Star in October of 67,probably before a lot of you were born.I have two grown children,my daughter lives and works in cincy and my son, a former Marine lives and works in Charlotte,NC.Both my children are successful in their own right and are die-hard fans.I have seen and been through about everything you could think of with our team,but I keep coming back.You know a old veteran is taught to never give up on your posse and I got that old veteran thing in me,never quit on your soldiers I guess,although at times I am questioning my sanity.gotta whip the stooler and the dirty birds this year for sure.I retired from financial services in 2008.I like to ride Harleys,work out to try and help my old bones,I am in fairly good shape folks tell me for my age.I live outside the nati in the country.we have 20 acres here next to a big forest and I hunt deer in the fall with my son and some of my brothers from the nam.My wife and I garden and I cut my own firewood every spring to keep us warm in winter,but I also have a nice propane furnace as a backup.I am a be prepared prepper so is my son and I have some survival skills for outdoor living just in case.I love my team and enjoy the battles on sundays.I am hoping this 50th season we can make some hay.and I am going to one of the first to buy a Joe Mixon jersey.LOve all of you and am looking forward to sharing bengals with you.See you at the game.
    Who Dey!
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

"You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

Quote Originally Posted by fortyyearfan View Post
    Welcome. Enjoy your new home. We are family here. We get on each other but we have been together for a long time. We seen sites come and go and we keep going. We have also travel through many sites and in 2005 I decided we needed our own house and started this site. you have many 50 year fans here.

welcome back cincijon and welcome 40yrfan