Thread: Gauging interest now in doing a new CBS sports keeper league next season

Gauging interest now in doing a new CBS sports keeper league next season

It would be similiar to what we have done in the past only a 15 to 20 fee and only a slight variance on the keeper rules. I am not interested in switching everyone's rosters over so it would be new. I have been in a non-keeper league on CBS for many years and it's the best software and easy to use/ manager friendly.

Let me know if you are interested over the summer.
    2013 Whodey Keeper League Regular Season Champion
    2013 Yahoo Whodey League Regular Season Champion

I wouldn't mind joining a new league on CBS sports, but I would really like to somehow try to have some keepers from the original leagues in some fashion or another.

As I said on FB I am open to just adding everyone's keepers, but no the entire rosters. The second year people could just select who they want to keep and it would be easy.

Who Dey League Champion
    I'd be interested

I'm happy being a follower......

Stay or Go?
    Cheers for beers!

When it gets closer I will set it up and pay for the site and then people can PayPal me the entry fee of something. I will send out invites to the previous owners and they can let me know their interest and keepers. I'll set up the drafts it's notifications so you get a text when your pick is up and go from there.

The 2nd year you will simply be able to log into your team and select the keepers. The CBS costs a little money but the software is top notch, easier to navigate, great Aps and so on. It does most of the work. We can keep the same rules/scoring etc. the only changes would be how we do keepers and it won't be as confusing. Probably a Max number of keepers with rounds 3-5 excluded.

It will have a waiver wire as well keeping things fair for people picking up players.

We can discuss things as we set it up.

I imagine we can get 12 pretty easily with a low fee. If not I'll find some people to fill it out.

Maybe BB will play with us if he doesn't have to do anything.

So training camp is getting close... is anyone going to do this?

I can try and set up something on CBS or NFL.com. I just need commitment from people to play. We would have an on-line draft. I know we have a global participation, but if people send me a list, I would follow it as commissioner to build the best roster possible for people not able to participate live. PM me or reply if interested in playing.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Are our previous Who Dey/Jungle leagues officially kaputt? I'd like to participate in one. I don't care if Keepers are retained or if we start over

2010 Bengals Jungle Champ TheBurn's Avatar
    Stinkfist would definitely be in on this...

I have had very little interest. Only 2 or 3. That isn't enough for a league.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

I'm in if it goes ahead. Been offline for a couple of weeks!
    Cheers for beers!