Thread: Using Kodi to watch NFL Ticket

Using Kodi to watch NFL Ticket

On Amazon Prime Day I bought an Amazon Fire Tablet and an amazon Fire Stick. I then downloaded a program for the tablet called Kodi and put some addons on it, including one called Sports devil. With that addon, it allows me to search for live sporting events to watch for free. It's pretty awesome, I'm actually watching a CFL game right now of BC vs. Saskatchewan. This is in addition to being able to watch all the TV shows and movies you can think of... for FREE. I was even watching the new Tarzan movie yesterday. I would highly recommend it.

I actually found an addon that gives all the games from last year...I mean ALL of them for every team.

I've used this before but never found the live games or even delayed by 24hrs. Have you?
    Cheers for beers!

Quote Originally Posted by Spotto View Post
    I've used this before but never found the live games or even delayed by 24hrs. Have you?
    Get the Sports Devil addon, then go to Dimsports.eu, then American Football, and there should be a list of live games.

Thanks Lew!
    Cheers for beers!

I got my amazon Fire TV stick in today and loaded Kodi on it. Works great! It is the perfect thing for those that want to be able to watch streaming items directly to their tv. Spotto if you can get a Fire stick in Australia and you have a Wifi connection, I highly recommend it.

I've got an old setup which I stream through, works ok but I can't seem to get dimsports to steam any link which is bloody annoying.
    Cheers for beers!

Tonight is a perfect night for anyone out of market to watch the game using Kodi. Just make sure you have the correct version for your setup, get the SportsDevil addon, and use the dimsports channel.

I'm in. Its taken a few updates but I'm in! Here's to not working any Monday mornings anymore as I'll be watching LIVE football!!!!!!!!
    Cheers for beers!

I'm in. Its taken a few updates but I'm in! Here's to not working any Monday mornings anymore as I'll be watching LIVE football!!!!!!!!
    Sweet! Now you can join the live threads!

Oh, it does suck to have to listen to Detroit announcers tonight.

Who cares! It buffered a little here and there so it might end up being a little delayed, but who cares!

Years ago I think it was Cicero? mailed me a DVD every week of the games. They were 2 weeks post game when I watched them but I saw every game that season.

I can't wait for this season now!!!
    Cheers for beers!

Who cares! It buffered a little here and there so it might end up being a little delayed, but who cares!

Years ago I think it was Cicero? mailed me a DVD every week of the games. They were 2 weeks post game when I watched them but I saw every game that season.

I can't wait for this season now!!!
    I remember. It was Cicero that sent them to you.