Scott Mitchell.
    I'll raise you a Jay Schroeder.

Alrighty then. I wasn't going to do it. But you forced my hand:
    Akili Smith
    Dona eis Requiem

Quote Originally Posted by SladeX View Post
    Alrighty then. I wasn't going to do it. But you forced my hand:
    Akili Smith
    He doesn't count. He wasn't a journeyman, he was homegrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Lol
    Dona eis Requiem

Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)
    I would see your Akili Smith and raise you a David Klingler but he was homegrown, too.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    I would see your Akili Smith and raise you a David Klingler but he was homegrown, too.
    All-in....Neil O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Maldez View Post
    All-in....Neil O'Donnell
    Sorry that was post #78

Sorry that was post #78
    Ok, I cheat.

have we heard from Ryan fitzpatrick yet?

I'll call with the "Throwin Samoan" Jack Thompson, and raise you a Squirrel Paw (Kitna).

Quote Originally Posted by furnbuff View Post
    I'll call with the "Throwin Samoan" Jack Thompson, and raise you a Squirrel Paw (Kitna).
    I'll raise you a Sam Wyche.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    I'll raise you a Sam Wyche.
    OK I give you John Reaves

I'll go all in with Boomers bastard son, Erik Wilhelm.

Quote Originally Posted by 'E' View Post
    I'll go all in with Boomers bastard son, Erik Wilhelm.
    I was trying to remember him. Did he start any games?
    Dona eis Requiem

Yeah I think he was also a blond haired lefty. That's why many people thought he was a Boomer clone.

I do believe he had one career start to his credit.

And he was 1-1 for 5 yards passing in the last playoff win.

Should they have traded him for picks?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Can't believe you lazy asses forgot Jordan Palmer.

Can't believe you lazy asses forgot Jordan Palmer.
    But he was so utterly forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    And he was 1-1 for 5 yards passing in the last playoff win.

Should they have traded him for picks?
    That is a question worthy of it's own thread, I would say.

Dalton has been in the league a long time, but he still can't audible into anything other than a run up the middle.

Ben put on a clinic today "reading' the defense in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by LimaBengal View Post
    Dalton has been in the league a long time, but he still can't audible into anything other than a run up the middle.

Ben put on a clinic today "reading' the defense in the 2nd half.
    I have to question Dalton's eye sight after he tried to throw a pass to Bodine today.

I have to question Dalton's eye sight after he tried to throw a pass to Bodine today.
    wasnt to bodine it was to the reciever behind them. dalton didnt expect a center to run a defender into an area that only had 1 route in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker57 View Post
    wasnt to bodine it was to the reciever behind them. dalton didnt expect a center to run a defender into an area that only had 1 route in it.
    There wasn't a receiver even close to the area. Watch the video again. Bodine had to duck in order for the ball not to hit him.

He could have easily expected a receiver(out of place) to be where Bodine was and thought he was dumping it off. I'll have to admit that that's the first time I've ever seen a Center run the wrong route.
    Last edited by Pre_hungover; 12-18-2016 at 08:24 PM.
    Only users lose drugs

I hate to compare Dalton to Tom Brady, but Brady has NEVER lost a game in his career, while leading at the half at home.

Well over 50 wins in a row.

You could see the "hand writing on the wall" early in the 2nd half.l

What would that record be with Marvin Lewis as his head coach for his entire career?
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    What would that record be with Marvin Lewis as his head coach for his entire career?
    If Cincinnati had a good head coach... I'm sure they would have made at least one AFC Championship game by now. Of course in 2005 if Palmer and Henry hadn't gotten hurt, I think they could have won the Super Bowl that year.

There wasn't a receiver even close to the area. Watch the video again. Bodine had to duck in order for the ball not to hit him.
    Mo he was throwing to Cody Core behind them. It would have been a complete pass

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cat View Post
    Mo he was throwing to Cody Core behind them. It would have been a complete pass
    No, because it went right into the hands of a Steeler.

There was a receiver about 10 yards behind where it was picked, and the defender had to jump to get it. Had Bodine not thought it was a run play and taken his man right into the path of the throw it would have been a completion. When I first saw it, I was ready to cuss Dalton out, but after seeing the replay there's no way he could have expected a d-lineman to be there.

I have not problem of being critical when it's deserved, but that wasn't on Andy.
    Sto Pro Veritate

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    There was a receiver about 10 yards behind where it was picked, and the defender had to jump to get it. Had Bodine not thought it was a run play and taken his man right into the path of the throw it would have been a completion. When I first saw it, I was ready to cuss Dalton out, but after seeing the replay there's no way he could have expected a d-lineman to be there.

I have not problem of being critical when it's deserved, but that wasn't on Andy.
    It does look that way for sure. Bodine was likely proud of himself for his very first time at driving a DL down the field..lol
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Bring on AJ McCarron !

Quote Originally Posted by Maldez View Post
    This season's already a lost cause, so you might as well shake things up by putting a high-energy guy like AJ McCarron on the field. Dalton's act has taken us nowhere this year, so what's to lose? Besides, he needs to be punished for his devastating fumble and other glaring mistakes like missing AJ Green on a crucial 3rd down late in the 4th Qtr, and taking all his sacks, like normal.

But benching Dalton is far too extreme a move for the ultra-conservative Bengals, so the best we can hope for is he gets hurt. Come on, breathe some life into this funeral march....the team's dying!
    I waited until Oct 30 to post this last year...I don't see any reason in waiting a minute more to re-post.

other then behind this line he'd be Klingerized.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker57 View Post
    other then behind this line he'd be Klingerized.
    Well, hell, Dalton may become Klingerized behind this line. Some might argue he already has.