Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals vs New Jersey Game Thread

Bengals vs New Jersey Game Thread

Enjoy.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Hunt is a healthy scratch, we now have no chance to win.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    Hunt is a healthy scratch, we now have no chance to win.
    Interesting since since Michael Johnson hasn't done much all year and has a calf injury

Leon Hall inactive for the Giants.

7-9-1 in their last 17 games. Marvin Lewis continues to show he has no clue what he's doing. There's been little to show as a trend that anything will change in the near future as he faces one of the Top-5 Defenses on the road in a prime-time game, where Marvin has had a bye to prepare for, which is the last thing you want to happen to Marvin.

Should be entertaining in a Marvin sort of way at the very least.
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

"You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

Nah, the Gmen are way over rated, particularly at QB

Quote Originally Posted by NCStripes View Post
    Nah, the Gmen are way over rated, particularly at QB
    Sarcasm, right?
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

This drive looks like every drive against the Bengals this year.

Great D; well prepared

That was way too easy.

"Cincinnati looks like they're still on their bye week" - Jon Gruden

Gruden - "Cincinnati looks like they are still on their bye week" LOL

Great to see during the bye week we improved our defense! NOT!
    Cheers for beers!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerBenner View Post
    Sarcasm, right?
    No I actually don't think Manning is very good. Sure didn't look that way on that drive

Bengals will never see the playoffs again until Marvin Lewis is removed from the organization. There should be a parade in Cincinnati the following day. Churchbells should ring. Steamboats should blow their horns.

No I actually don't think Manning is very good. Sure didn't look that way on that drive
    I ask because I don't know how a 5-3 team can be overrated.

Oh, that was a good decision there, Erickson.

Damn it, Erickson. Stop bring the ball out of the endzone. If they kick it short, THEN return it.

Seriously? You throw it to a Receiver thay was covered by 5 guys?

Eifert! Great throw by Dalton too.

That's one way to get Eifert on a mismatch. Great call. Landon Collins was nowhere in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by TD Bengals View Post
    Eifert! Great throw by Dalton too.
    Many a QB have blown that easy toss this season.

Eifert = playoffs

Maybe he should be our next HC too!
    Cheers for beers!

As I said, I don't think Manning is that good. Although we mad him look like a MVP.

Nice score

Td aj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers for beers!

The fade actually worked

Green doing in the endzone what WR's have not done this season to the Giants....score.

We will have to outscore them. Between our Defense not being able to stop a TE, Odell Beckham, and Eli playing decently, the Giants will get their share of points tonight.

Challenge that shit!

I don't think we win that challenge, but probably worth the chance. At first look, I thought he had it, but with the last replay, I'm not so sure his forearm wasn't down first.

Dang it...it's the elbow, but go for it, damn it! If Dalton can't sneak half a yard, he's a moron.

Dang it...it's the elbow, but go for it, damn it! If Dalton can't sneak half a yard, he's a moron.
    If we were past the 50, I'd say go for it, but early in a tie game in your own territory, I'd punt.

I don't know couldn't see where the ball was on that challenge

Lewis is a wuss.

Pass rush looking much better

Quote Originally Posted by TD Bengals View Post
    If we were past the 50, I'd say go for it, but early in a tie game in your own territory, I'd punt.
    Hindsight makes it the right call, as they got an illegal block in the back by NY that stonewalled that drive.

Nice escaping by Andy and Gio there.

Hindsight makes it the right call, as they got in illegal block in the back by NY that stonewalled that drive.
    I agree, but, we had what an inch to go. We will never know how the drive would have ended.

I agree, but, we had what an inch to go. We will never know how the drive would have ended.
    So, true. That's the half of the hindsight we don't get to see.

Was that a hold? He ran over him