Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bengals Vs Bills

Dalton might be a decent QB, but I'm with a few people here that believe that there is a very little chance that Dalton plays well enough in three straight games to win a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Dalton might be a decent QB, but I'm with a few people here that believe that there is a very little chance that Dalton plays well enough in three straight games to win a Super Bowl.

He always has to move the chains on 1st and 2nd downs, because when they bring pressure on 3rd and long - he's toast. If he doesn't get sacked, he will either dump it off for a short gain, or throw it into the stands while running to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker57 View Post
    fix the OL Dalton is good enough to win. a decent OL allows a running game, drops a couple 3 and outs , which in turn keeps the defense of the field and changes field position. LG center and RT play suck.
    Zampezee needs to drop the crazy formations and shifts. just line up and play to our strengths and quit trying to fool the defense and DC need to step up and return to aggressive play and replace those that need replacing, you miss a assignment pull their ass off the next play and address it. and the entire coaching staff/org needs to learn how to play to win and not just not to lose.
    Guenther cant get aggressive because it seems ML has the handcuffs on him. If we recall when he was promoted several players said he was the one who created some of the unique blitz packages that Zimmer liked to run. Where are those these days? In the closet where ML likes to keep them. He always plays to not lose - it is his makeup. Zimm and Hue were more aggressive but he is controlling Guenther and Zampese.

ML just brought back Peerman as the designated IR - makes sense to bring back the scrub ST RB instead of the 1st round CB who could use some playing time....clown
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    Guenther cant get aggressive because it seems ML has the handcuffs on him. If we recall when he was promoted several players said he was the one who created some of the unique blitz packages that Zimmer liked to run. Where are those these days? In the closet where ML likes to keep them. He always plays to not lose - it is his makeup. Zimm and Hue were more aggressive but he is controlling Guenther and Zampese.
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

ML just brought back Peerman as the designated IR - makes sense to bring back the scrub ST RB instead of the 1st round CB who could use some playing time....clown
    I don't have an issue with this because without Peerman, we only have 3 RB's. Besides, even if they brought Jackson back instead, there's no guarantee he would play. Dennard can barely get on the field and this is what, his 3rd season? I think they're seeing if it is going to be worth it it to re-sign Kirkpatrick. I doubt Jackson would even sniff the turf if they brought him back.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

I don't have an issue with this because without Peerman, we only have 3 RB's. Besides, even if they brought Jackson back instead, there's no guarantee he would play. Dennard can barely get on the field and this is what, his 3rd season? I think they're seeing if it is going to be worth it it to re-sign Kirkpatrick. I doubt Jackson would even sniff the turf if they brought him back.
    RB's are a dime a dozen at that level.We can run burkhead more and is there not a RB on the PS? Meanwhile, if we want these DB's to progress they HAVE to get on the field. This season is done, why not get the guy in there.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)
    RB's are a dime a dozen at that level.We can run burkhead more and is there not a RB on the PS? Meanwhile, if we want these DB's to progress they HAVE to get on the field. This season is done, why not get the guy in there.
    I understand and agree that the DBs have to progress but given Marvin's history it just doesn't happen. How long did it take Dre Kirkpatrick to get on the field? He barely sniffed the field until Terence Newman left. Dennard is in his 3rd year and still barely plays. If we brought Jackson back he would probably be inactive. Plus Peerman is important on special teams.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer