View Poll Results: Who do you want to replace Marvin Lewis?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bill Cowher (probably not happening)

3 21.43%
  • Jim Haslett (currently on staff)

0 0%
  • Tom Coughlin

4 28.57%
  • Somebody's retread that gets fired at the end of the year

0 0%
  • One of our coordinators

0 0%
  • Someone else on staff not mentioned

0 0%
  • A coordinator from another team

7 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So, who do you want to replace Marvin Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    So the God-man will now be 6-6. What is the word most commonly tossed about: mediocre?
    6-6 with losing his QB or the best RB in the league after rosters were mostly set is better than 3-7-1 without Nelson, Jones and Sanu and an off-season to prepare.

Zim isn't God-like to me but he's way better than Lewis.
    Only users lose drugs

Indeed. I would take Zim over ML any day.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    6-6 with losing his QB or the best RB in the league after rosters were mostly set is better than 3-7-1 without Nelson, Jones and Sanu and an off-season to prepare.

Zim isn't God-like to me but he's way better than Lewis.
    I wasn't debating the accepted-but-not-proven qualities between the two. I was merely pointing out that the Deity of the North--so passionately worshipped by some here (not you)--is indeed just a mortal like the rest.

As to the qualifiers for his team's problems...I do point out that Bridgewater was hurt before the season began, and Peterson was injured in Game 2. Yet the Vikings went 5-0 to open the season anyway. They have since gone 1-6. Their offensive line has been banged up to, but they were not world-beaters to begin with. And wasn't Norv Turner supposed to be the cat's backside..but now he quits?

Who knows what will happen to them the rest of the year? I guess, for me anyway, I really DGAF. I have never liked them at all--but that goes all the way back to the Joe Kapp days, so nothing new.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche