Thread: Ok, who is giving up on the Bengals and selling their party bus?

Ok, who is giving up on the Bengals and selling their party bus?

Saw this on Facebook...so which one of you is it?

78 Dodge Sportsman
    Mt Orab, OH (45154)
    $1,500
    78 dodge sportsman camper converted into tailgate bus it hav 318 v8 automatic with only 84,000 miles new fuel pump and tires like new runs and drives great no issues has cb radio with a PA system hooked up a couch that folds out to bed and other side can lay down to bed also has an awning in good condition no tears or rips needs a little TLC to be perfect asking 1500 obo

F*** yeah, I'd throw 1,500 bones on that.
    Park it.
    Throw a couple of tarps over that bitch.
    "Wait 'til next year"
    Lather.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    F*** yeah, I'd throw 1,500 bones on that.
    Park it.
    Throw a couple of tarps over that bitch.
    "Wait 'til next year"
    Lather.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.
    The post has picture of the inside too...which is outdated and a little roached in my opinion. If someone spent a grand or so, they could probably make it look decent and put some kind of gas powered fridge and maybe some kind of shitter in it. Not sure if some kind of water system can be put in it or not.

Lots of quiet rides home

Looks sort of familiar. Think I used to see it in Lot D years ago. Wasn't anything close to Mad Doctor's rig though.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche