Thread: Weather forecast for Cleveland Sunday

Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)

Weather forecast for Cleveland Sunday

High of 34. Lot of 31. 90% chance of snow. UV index 1 out of 10. Winds 14 mph.

And I get to sit through it! Goody goody gumdrops!
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

As long as you drive home happy...it will all be worth it! ��
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Robert Griffin is starting this weekend. I don't watch the Browns, barely paid attention to the Redskins the last few years so I have no idea what he can/will do for their team.
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    Robert Griffin is starting this weekend. I don't watch the Browns, barely paid attention to the Redskins the last few years so I have no idea what he can/will do for their team.
    Get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    High of 34. Lot of 31. 90% chance of snow. UV index 1 out of 10. Winds 14 mph.

And I get to sit through it! Goody goody gumdrops!
    Yahoo you get to watch Ohio get it's 5th win of the season

Wonder how many times he will juke Kirkpatrick out of his jock, going around the right corner. lol

And tear his hamstring in the process.

Will take.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post

Will take.
    Fine by me. Keep the QB revolving door a-spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post

Will take.
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaBengal View Post
    Fine by me. Keep the QB revolving door a-spinning.
    lol we all talking about RG3 or Kirpatrick ..

In his last game, Griffin, instead of going out-of-bounds unscathed, he went looking for a linebacker to hit. I'm sure that Vontaze Burfict would just love to accommodate him should he decide to repeat that tactic.