Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Oh Yeah The Bengals Are Playing Today Game Thread

Williams appears to give up at least one big drive changing play every game.
    Only users lose drugs

Holy crap, since when did Lafell get some speed?

That was a bittersweet TD for me. My fantasy opponent has LaFell.

OK, Lafell gets a bad rap, I have not seen the comparison but would make a (small) wager there hasn't been a drop off at his position - nothing against Jones

Good to see Andy going up and down the bench giving high fives, I don't remember that since his rookie year

Well, that lead didn't last long.

Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TD Bengals View Post
    Well, that lead didn't last long.
    My thoughts exactly.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

The Bengals had momentum for like 30 seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by NCStripes View Post
    OK, Lafell gets a bad rap, I have not seen the comparison but would make a (small) wager there hasn't been a drop off at his position - nothing against Jones
    LaFell has more TDs and about the same Yds/G as Jones had last year.

I'd let Zeitler walk, keep Whit, move Ced inside if he sucks early next year and move whit back outside for one more year.

I'd draft a Safety 1st, tackle second and guard or center third if a top ranked safety merits a high draft choice. Reggie Nelson made George Iloka a lot of money.

If no safety deserves that high of a selection, go with a stud LB to partner with Burfict, tackle second, guard or center third.
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by TD Bengals View Post
    LaFell has more TDs and about the same Yds/G as Jones had last year.
    Boyd's stats are really close to what Sanu has this year, for A LOT cheaper contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    The Bengals had momentum for like 30 seconds...
    Come On Man, you give up way to early every week

Sooooo many high picks on the OL. Sooooo little production.

Quote Originally Posted by BengalBob View Post
    Sooooo many high picks on the OL. Sooooo little production.
    Agree, not so sure the genius is a genius

And yet another 4th quarter collapse.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    And yet another 4th quarter collapse.
    Come on we are down 2 points. with at least 2 possessions left

We all have to admit, the Bengals have the worst coaching staff in the NFL. It's almost automatic that they get out coached in the second half every week.

Come on we are down 2 points. with at least 2 possessions left
    and again would make a (small) wager we have out scored our opponents in the 4th. Just a gut feeling

I like Boyd, LaFell has surprised me and Core looks like a better Sanu but Erickson is my favorite newcomer.
    Only users lose drugs

Sweet audible there, Andy.
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    Sweet audible there, Andy.
    Yeah, Andy has not done well with audibles tonight

WTF!?!?!? Why are you getting cute with 2 minutes to go in the game and down!?!? The f ucking option?

Jesus Christ the Bengals have the dumbest fu cking coaches in the NFL.

and again would make a (small) wager we have out scored our opponents in the 4th. Just a gut feeling
    You did hear the announcers saying that was the first 4th quarter touchdown in 7 games for the Bengals?

I would have saved the time out and punted. Gutsy call IMO

Quote Originally Posted by BengalBob View Post
    You did hear the announcers saying that was the first 4th quarter touchdown in 7 games for the Bengals?
    And the prior games

What do you all think now?

Burkhead has a running sense. Hill has none.

Well that is not good

I was confident, guess I am fallible.

Mike Brown will sign Bullock to new 4 year deal.

What do you all think now?
    I think the Bengals need to stay the hell out of Texas!

I think Dalton is 0 for his career in his home state!

I skipped Christmas mass for this???

That should have been a penalty for a false start on the kicker...

[QUOTE=shebengal;107986]I think the Bengals need to stay the hell out of Texas!

I think Dalton is 0 for his career in his home st

Did you feel that way before the kick. Just curious

Merry Christmas to all

[QUOTE=NCStripes;107988]
    Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    I think the Bengals need to stay the hell out of Texas!

I think Dalton is 0 for his career in his home st

Did you feel that way before the kick. Just curious
    I just had a bad feeling about this game in general. For whatever reason, Houston has our number.

Darrin Simmons cost us this season like he did in '06......

Kickers have accounted for at least a 3 game swing this year. How sad. Fu cking kickers...

So I played the game back again as background noise and paid attention to Ogbuehi whenever Cincy had the ball

I'd give him a B plus, maybe an A- because Houston has one tough D.

Both of the sacks he gave up will not be acceptable in Cincinnati until they shore up the interior O-line. If Dalton were allowed to step up in the pocket, both of those sacks would have been pass rushers being pushed around a QB but since Bodine and/or Zetler is often pushed back 5 or 6 yards within one to one and a half seconds, Ogbuehi can't allow people to speed rush the edge. That's impossible. Whit would have most likely given up sacks on those plays. It doesn't matter if it's big Vince Wilfork or a LB, Bodine is pushed back towards the QB on pretty much every passing play.

Most of the game, CO held Clowney in check and was called for zero penalties against a pro bowler. He occasionally had a problem staying with his blocks when they tried an inside move and the Bengals ran to the right. They would just keep heading down the line and just about all that Ced could do was hold but he stayed with them, riding them right down the line towards the ball carrier. When they came straight at him or to his left on running plays to the right, they were out of the play.

He looked way more comfortable at LT against a Pro Bowler than he did at RT against the teams #2 pass rusher. I'm not declaring that the worry of him playing at LT should be forgotten about, but he looked better than he has all season. Let's see what he does against T-Sizzle this weekend.
    Only users lose drugs

That is encouraging, thanks for taking the time to have a second look.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.