Thread: Rats vs Bengals Part II Game Thread

Rats vs Bengals Part II Game Thread

The last chapter of a season to forget.

Enjoy as you will.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Only users lose drugs

MFB wants $$$ not wins! TigerJ@w's Avatar
    CBS gives us two loser announcers that I never even heard of, no surprise.
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ@w View Post
    CBS gives us two loser announcers that I never even heard of, no surprise.
    You never heard of Chris Simms? The other guy looks like a kid out of high school... but Sims has been doing this for a couple of years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    You never heard of Chris Simms? The other guy looks like a kid out of high school... but Sims has been doing this for a couple of years now.
    Nope
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Where was the Dalton toughness like this during the whole season? Now they want to play football? Looks like we do not need Jermey Hill. What a waste of a pick.

A meaningless win to save Mediocre Marv job, sad

Ravens have checked out and the Bengals always play well when nothing is on the line.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

This situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on someone's part. Marvin, Mike and Andy are just the guys for the job.

Another worthless second half with no adjustments and cannot score, nothing changes too include Marv keeping his millionaire job.

Bengals score hooray because the ravens went for it on 4th down and Burkhead needs to keep playing. Jeremy who?

Nope
    Phil Simms son? Played for the Texas Longhorns and several NFL teams? Come on man... how can you call yourself an NFL fan and not know who he is???

He's not an NFL fan. He's a troll.

Not one thing has changed about his posts since I first became online aware in '98.
    Only users lose drugs

Phil Simms son? Played for the Texas Longhorns and several NFL teams? Come on man... how can you call yourself an NFL fan and not know who he is???
    I should've said, I know him but not as announcer. He has done our games before?

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    He's not an NFL fan. He's a troll.

Not one thing has changed about his posts since I first became online aware in '98.
    I am not a troll, fool. I speak the truth and clowns like you cannot take it. Keep dreaming this team will go somewhere under MFB and Mediocre Marv. I have 24 years telling you the same thing with MFB and 14 with Mediocre Marv and they have not won Diddly shiat! Lol

I am not a troll, fool. I speak the truth and clowns like you cannot take it.
    You speak stupidity. Your six year old misunderstanding of a coach's comment that's been gone for three years shows that.
    Keep dreaming this team will go somewhere under MFB and Mediocre Marv.
    Keep dreaming that you're the only person that sees this.
    I have 24 years telling you the same thing with MFB and 14 with Mediocre Marv and they have not won Diddly shiat! Lol
    That's 18 years, dumbass. I should have said stupid troll in my previous comment. My mistake.
    Only users lose drugs

I should've said, I know him but not as announcer. He has done our games before?
    He's been a CBS announcer since 2014. I can't say if I can remember for sure if he has done a Bengals game, since we so often get Wilcots and Fouts almost exclusively.

You speak stupidity. Your six year old misunderstanding of a coach's comment that's been gone for three years shows that.

Keep dreaming that you're the only person that sees this.

That's 18 years, dumbass. I should have said stupid troll in my previous comment. My mistake.
    I couldn't care less about your stupid 18 years, I was talking about MFB owner of this team for 24 years. Get a clue! Talk about an Imbecile and I told LT I would keep it to football, but when one Imbecile attacks, then I will defend myself. What did I not say on this thread that was not about football until your simpleton post called me a troll and now a stupid one? Quit replying to my posts and I will do the same to yours, Moron!

I didn't call you stupid (again) until you called me a fool.

When an imbecile says something stupid, I will correct him. Perhaps it's a character flaw in me.

Stop saying stupid shit and I'll stop pointing it out.

Good luck. I'm actually rooting for you.
    Only users lose drugs

I have a feeling you are the real troll from another site since you said 98. I willing to bet I am right.

I have a feeling you are the real troll from another site since you said 98. I willing to bet I am right.
    We go through this every two or three years.

Alaskan Bengal Fan

When I joined this group, Amish Bengal Fan was all over the site and so was Air Force Bengal.

When one ABF posts as much as Blazer in his heyday and another AFB posts as much as Lewdog or Le Tigre, why add another ABF to the mix?
    Only users lose drugs

I really do not follow people's userids. You posted at another site too, right? I see you post here from time to time. I do not really keep up with people on here as much as you would think. I had not posted for a while or as much anymore due to personal issues. Well, I will try to remember. All is good and I am moving on but I am not a troll. Lol Just because I do not talk draft, player movements, etc... does not mean I do not know football and I am not a fan. I just think it is a waste of time talking those things anymore with MFB and Marv still here. I am burnt out from doing that, but does not make me less of a fan just because that is all you read from me or think you do. Years ago I was into everything, a waste of time, but I do not care or stop anyone from doing that by you saying I am a troll. I am off my soap box now. Later...

My posting history

The Sporting News boards, which were closed down due to, you all can easily guess it . . . Steeler fans. Lawshark, bfny, Bengal Earl, High School Harry, Vadar(aka guru or goo) and Columbus Bengal Fan(best college evaluator I've ever read) were all there.

Bengals Report asked Brandon (Creator of the original Bengals Jungle) to connect his board to Bengals Report. That's where I found you, Dixonator, coyotyl, London Bengal, sandwedge, uglytuco, Gary, MOC, End Zone Russ, CaB, Bengalonium, suzi_q(Browns Fan)

Brandon got a girlfriend . . . Translation: site over. They moved to rivals.com

I took a year off as I had three jobs, rivals left the USA scene but remained for international soccer, rugby and cricket

Found this group along with sharm, Joe Pong(!), Utts, Bengal Backer and changed from ABF to Pre-hungover. That board died in 2008.

Here we are.

I don't post on any other Bengals boards and don't care to re-unite with Brandon's leftovers at the Black Lodge.
    Only users lose drugs

We go through this every two or three years.

Alaskan Bengal Fan

When I joined this group, Amish Bengal Fan was all over the site and so was Air Force Bengal.

When one ABF posts as much as Blazer in his heyday and another AFB posts as much as Lewdog or Le Tigre, why add another ABF to the mix?
    Uh what does ABF stand for?

My posting history

The Sporting News boards, which were closed down due to, you all can easily guess it . . . Steeler fans. Lawshark, bfny, Bengal Earl, High School Harry, Vadar(aka guru or goo) and Columbus Bengal Fan(best college evaluator I've ever read) were all there.

Bengals Report asked Brandon (Creator of the original Bengals Jungle) to connect his board to Bengals Report. That's where I found you, Dixonator, coyotyl, London Bengal, sandwedge, uglytuco, Gary, MOC, End Zone Russ, CaB, Bengalonium, suzi_q(Browns Fan)

Brandon got a girlfriend . . . Translation: site over. They moved to rivals.com

I took a year off as I had three jobs, rivals left the USA scene but remained for international soccer, rugby and cricket

Found this group along with sharm, Joe Pong(!), Utts, Bengal Backer and changed from ABF to Pre-hungover. That board died in 2008.

Here we are.

I don't post on any other Bengals boards and don't care to re-unite with Brandon's leftovers at the Black Lodge.
    Good memory, I try to forget bad things, but most of those Brandon guys are still posting somewhere. I forget the name of the place. You said Black Lodge? Wedge posts here every now and then. HSH posts at Go Bengals and at other place. I remember some people because I met in person, but I would never go back there. I thought you still posted with them, I guess I was mistaken. My bad.

Uh what does ABF stand for?
    Amish Bengal Fan(ABF) was a mod and posted A LOT(!).
    Air Force Bengal(AFB) I believe was a mod there and then passed the torch before I got there. I could be wrong about that.
    I was Alaskan Bengal Fan(ABF) on The Sporting News, Bengals Report and Rivals before I found this group.

I'd see tons posts that would go like this:
    "Hey, ABF! Are you running the suicide pool this year?"
    or . . .
    "Maybe you and ABF can come up with something"
    or . . .
    "I was talking to ABF the other night and . . ."

After being ABF for 7 or 8 years, it made me read posts twice a lot so I decided to not add another ABF into the mix(with an AFB also well established) and changed my pseudonym to Pre_hungover
    Only users lose drugs

Did anyone watch the game yesterday?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Did anyone watch the game yesterday?
    Yes, Cody Core looked good, LaFell looked good enough he'll probably get another one year contract, unless PJ Dawson makes huge leaps, Dansby will probably get another one year deal... Vigil made a couple good plays but he was very inconsistent. TJ Johnson earned himself a roster spot next year. Jake Fisher really needs to work on his foot work and open field blocking... Shawn Williams made another bone headed penalty like he does EVERY game. Iloka had really under performed in my opinion since he got his big contract, and the Bengals will need to draft a safety in the first three rounds.

Burkhead exposes Jeremy Hill and now all of a sudden, Zampese may not suck!
    Core looks legit. Gee, Marvin. Sure could have used him earlier. He couldn't have been that bad and then that good once he steps in.
    Boyd looks great but hosed the Bengals just before halftime. Don't the Bengals practice a two minute drill? Dalton's awareness saved them from penalty with a ten second run off that would have ended the half.
    Only users lose drugs

Burkhead exposes Jeremy Hill and now all of a sudden, Zampese may not suck!
    Core looks legit. Gee, Marvin. Sure could have used him earlier. He couldn't have been that bad and then that good once he steps in.
    Boyd looks great but hosed the Bengals just before halftime. Don't the Bengals practice a two minute drill? Dalton's awareness saved them from penalty with a ten second run off that would have ended the half.
    If you were to ask Marvin if they practice the 2 minute drill, his response would be, "What's that?" I have been on the Core bandwagon since we took him in the draft, I don't understand what took so long either....Rex's style of running is better suited for this team, hit the hole fast and hard and not dance trying to be pretty. Hill needs to realize that NFL defenses are fast and he can't do that. I am pretty much done with football till next season and really have no interest in who wins it all this year.

Yes, Cody Core looked good, LaFell looked good enough he'll probably get another one year contract, unless PJ Dawson makes huge leaps, Dansby will probably get another one year deal... Vigil made a couple good plays but he was very inconsistent. TJ Johnson earned himself a roster spot next year. Jake Fisher really needs to work on his foot work and open field blocking... Shawn Williams made another bone headed penalty like he does EVERY game. Iloka had really under performed in my opinion since he got his big contract, and the Bengals will need to draft a safety in the first three rounds.
    We won't sniff a safety till at least round 5..... Won't even address MLB in this draft even though probably the best looking MLB to come out will be looking us in the face come draft day, Rueben Foster..... No I am guessing we will take another CB or tackle that Anderson thinks he can change all his mechanics and make an all pro out of him.....

Several boards have us in the mix for Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    Several boards have us in the mix for Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
    Yeah I've seen that too, but he is too small for the Bengals' system.

Yeah I've seen that too, but he is too small for the Bengals' system.
    But he wont play until year 3, he can get bigger by then..lol