Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 85

Thread: Breaking Report: Adam Jones Arrested for Assault

  1. #41
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post

    On the other hand, when I watched the actual video it was much, much less drastic than CincyJungle made it seem.
    then you apparently only saw part of the video.....you must have missed the part where Jones was screaming profanities at him the entire time the guy was walking out of the locker room.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  2. #42
    TD Bengals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Northern Kentucky, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    I have had public interviews with tough questions on business. You have to keep your cool. Period. Accept the question and deflect it. Jones is a hothead and shown zero ability to be able to control it. I actually went to a full day course on media interviewing, very interesting how one can easily learn to turn questions around to another topic.
    Everybody wants to talk how to turn questions around to another topic, but nobody wants to talk about hamsters. I mean, have you seen these things? Way better pets than cats or dogs. You don't have to take them for a walk, they don't eat much, they are easy to clean up after. And if it dies, who cares? It's a hamster. Get another one.

  3. #43
    If Jones can't handle a simple question, then how you going to expect him to react to an opponent like the Steelers talking sh it on the field??? It just goes to show that he was part of the reason for the playoff loss when he went off on Joey Porter. I've defended Jones so much, but at this point it is just time to cut bait and go. He's become a cancer to the locke room and will be a bad influence on the younger guys of the DBs.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    lol that's the dumbest shit I've ever seen, players don't get to dictate what questions they get asked by reporters....man the #### up, own it and answer the god damned questions....it's part of the responsibility that comes along with being a professional athlete.

    and the questions were legit, the reporter had EVERY right to ask him about it.
    and jones had the right to tell him to leave. both were petty and both could have handled it better, ( jones after the question, then the reporter making such a big deal afterwards)

  5. #45
    Then they should just do a Steve Carlton, and refuse to speak to the press at all.

    Then, get pissed on for doing that.

    Like I said, if a player--not just Adam either--is going to be damned do/damned don't...then just go all Hal McRae or Brett Myers and at least make a good YouTube video out of it.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    I have had public interviews with tough questions on business. You have to keep your cool. Period. Accept the question and deflect it. Jones is a hothead and shown zero ability to be able to control it. I actually went to a full day course on media interviewing, very interesting how one can easily learn to turn questions around to another topic.
    I am familiar with that course--I took the same one (or one like it) a few years back. I agree, once you recognize the media tactics, you can deflect or change course relatively easily.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  7. #47
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post

    Like I said, if a player--not just Adam either--is going to be damned do/damned don't...then just go all Hal McRae or Brett Myers and at least make a good YouTube video out of it.
    jebus cripes, so what??

    these guys are getting paid millions of dollars to be PRO's....f'ng act like one!
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  8. #48
    TD Bengals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Northern Kentucky, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Then they should just do a Steve Carlton, and refuse to speak to the press at all.

    Then, get pissed on for doing that.
    "I'm just here so I don't get fined."

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TD Bengals View Post
    "I'm just here so I don't get fined."
    Haha. That was classic.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    jebus cripes, so what??

    these guys are getting paid millions of dollars to be PRO's....f'ng act like one!

    Agree. Jones has never been a team player, just a good talent. He reacts on his impulses....the team be-damned.

    But Mikey Boy thinks he's a reformed family man. lol At least that is his reoccurring excuse for keeping him.

  11. #51
    Thank you for your diagnosis, Doctor. Do you concur?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  12. #52
    Ahh Pacman, nice knowing you. After so many chances, another Pacman incident where he can't control his anger. If the Bengals keep him after this latest report, they are idiots.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fender-bender/

  13. #53
    He helped us lose a playoff game, never does anything significant, and signs a lucrative $22 million dollar over age 32. Hasn't had a special teams TD in forever, gets 3 non-game changing INTs.

    We don't invest any money in "aging" veterans and great locker room leaders like Whit and Reggie Nelson and they leave.

    Newsflash: Reggie Nelson was the QB of our secondary. I'd rather pay Whitworth that $22 million and then some even to be a back-up and retire a Bengal.

    D'oh

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Ahh Pacman, nice knowing you. After so many chances, another Pacman incident where he can't control his anger. If the Bengals keep him after this latest report, they are idiots.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fender-bender/

    Mike Brown loves the PacMan. Thinks he's a reformed family man.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Ahh Pacman, nice knowing you. After so many chances, another Pacman incident where he can't control his anger. If the Bengals keep him after this latest report, they are idiots.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fender-bender/
    OK...please state just what this "report" contains that has you so incensed? I suppose you would not be pissed to high heavens if some jackass T-boned your Rolls?

    Hypocrites.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    OK...please state just what this "report" contains that has you so incensed? I suppose you would not be pissed to high heavens if some jackass T-boned your Rolls?

    Hypocrites.
    Well for one, he went off on the 911 operator. Then he went off on the kid. He was more worried about going off on the kid than asking the kid if he was hurt. People that aren't ####ing psychotic would first ask the other person if they are injured, THEN look at the damage to their car. People carry car insurance for a ####ing reason... for accidents. Cars can be replaced, lives can't. No one was cited by the police... it was considered a "no fault" accident. So what were you saying about hypocrites, jackass?

  17. #57

  18. #58
    Goodness, what a temper...complete with name-calling. Anger management classes, maybe?

    In lieu of real facts--asking rhetorical questions, in response to rhetorical answers, is a classic dog-chasing-tail. All you are going to do is pontificate--there will be no relief for your complaint.

    Adam Jones has offended you so badly--sue him. Claim damages and seek the court's relief for your mental anguish. It's how disputes are adjudicated in civilized society.

    Otherwise, just keep talking and asking your whimsical questions.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  19. #59
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,740
    I know I'd be pretty ####ing pissed if I was driving through Amelia and some little hillbilly hit my $100,000 ride as well....#### that!
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  20. #60
    First off, you called us names to start... but that's your MO. Call people names then when people say something back you play the victim and then try to act like you are a high and mighty person that is so above everyone else. I used to defend Pacman on here all the time. I'm not ####ing mad at him, I'm tired of dealing with him as a fan. There are no questions to ask... you're a part of law... the facts are out there. He is on tape with the 911 Operator. He cussed her out because he's too ####ing stupid to understand you can't just say I'm on "Insert name" road. You have to be able to give more info than that for them to send someone. The police investigated and didn't cite anyone. Fact. Car insurance has a reason... for accidents and to help pay damages. Fact. Cars have less importance than people. Fact. Unless that is unless you are some uptight jerk that thinks you are better than other people. Oh, now I see why you can relate to him so well.

  21. #61
    Administrator Super Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,026
    Here is fact Lewdog. I had my trunk blow and hit me in the head because of wind. I used not so nice name at the trunk, the wind and myself. It happens that we curse at things, people and ourself. Where are you. Pacman gave a street and didn`t know exactly where. Can you tell me you know the address of every place you drive? The boy must have been OK because he got. Out of the car with no noticeable injuies. Did the boy ask if Pacman was OK because he was the one that was Tboned? What kind of car? A Rolls Royce. The question was answered. Are you sure?
    I would get irritated also.

  22. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Cat View Post
    Here is fact Lewdog. I had my trunk blow and hit me in the head because of wind. I used not so nice name at the trunk, the wind and myself. It happens that we curse at things, people and ourself. Where are you. Pacman gave a street and didn`t know exactly where. Can you tell me you know the address of every place you drive? The boy must have been OK because he got. Out of the car with no noticeable injuies. Did the boy ask if Pacman was OK because he was the one that was Tboned? What kind of car? A Rolls Royce. The question was answered. Are you sure?
    I would get irritated also.
    First, please don't try and compare you hitting your head on your trunk, and an actual car accident involving other people, where they could be injured. It's not the same thing. A person who can control their anger can easily give more details to their location on a road other than just the street name. A cross street? A Landmark like a park name? A MacDonalds? A Walmart? A gas station... he was driving somewhere so obviously he knew how close he was to his destination... People get out of their cars with injuries, like hitting their head, hurting their shoulder, hurting their neck. Who knows if the boy asked Pacman if he was hurt, Pacman was yelling at him. The kid was driving a Mustang and Pacman was driving a Rolls Royce. There's a difference between being irritated and being irrational. Just to prove how irrational Pacman is, he later makes a video where he is still pissed and cursing that he brags if it wasn't for his anger management classes he would have hit the kid. I'm not longer going to defend the guy. I've seen enough. His attitude now not only loses games on the field, but he is a danger to the people of Cincinnati.

  23. #63
    the sky is not falling nor is there zombies attacking us.......jeepers he is not a danger to the people of cincinnati. now an asshole, a prick , self centered or a spoiled star that has to have the world revolve around him?..... any of these i could agree with ....he's a dick and sometime sooner or later he will run his mouth to a bigger dick and will get his 1st true lesson in anger management.

    you know someone that isnt a drunk girl or young kid.

  24. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker57 View Post
    the sky is not falling nor is there zombies attacking us.......jeepers he is not a danger to the people of cincinnati. now an asshole, a prick , self centered or a spoiled star that has to have the world revolve around him?..... any of these i could agree with ....he's a dick and sometime sooner or later he will run his mouth to a bigger dick and will get his 1st true lesson in anger management.

    you know someone that isnt a drunk girl or young kid.
    You mean like the Police Officer he called a bitch several times, told him to sucks his dick, and then told him he hopes he dies tomorrow? How about you ask the guy that got paralyzed in the strip club incident involving Jones? Please name the number of NFL players that have been suspended for a full season do to conduct, not drugs. And despite him being suspended that full year, he continues to get involved in shit likes this. There are a shit ton of professional athletes in the U.S., many of whom walk around in public, go to bars, get in car accidents... you name it, but very few if any of them have been in as much shit as Jones. People aren't just picking on him.

  25. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    You mean like the Police Officer he called a bitch several times, told him to sucks his dick, and then told him he hopes he dies tomorrow? How about you ask the guy that got paralyzed in the strip club incident involving Jones? Please name the number of NFL players that have been suspended for a full season do to conduct, not drugs. And despite him being suspended that full year, he continues to get involved in shit likes this. There are a shit ton of professional athletes in the U.S., many of whom walk around in public, go to bars, get in car accidents... you name it, but very few if any of them have been in as much shit as Jones. People aren't just picking on him.
    No, they're not picking on him. But you are overreacting and getting a bit excited about telling us that someone else should be calm.
    Only users lose drugs

  26. #66
    I opened this thread because I thought it was about Jones going off on the 911 operator. He's totally out of control.

    Now that he's not good enough to start for an NFL team, especially the Bengals' traditionally top-tier Secondary, Mike Brown can let this buffoon go.

    Rule Number One in dealing with the media from a Public Affairs standpoint: If you can't remain in complete control of the words that come out of your mouth including all non-verbal communication 100% of the time, do not face the media. The Bengals are fools. Jones represents the Bengals and everything he does represents them. It truly is a disgusting organization.
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

    "You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

  27. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Well for one, he went off on the 911 operator. Then he went off on the kid. He was more worried about going off on the kid than asking the kid if he was hurt. People that aren't ####ing psychotic would first ask the other person if they are injured, THEN look at the damage to their car. People carry car insurance for a ####ing reason... for accidents. Cars can be replaced, lives can't. No one was cited by the police... it was considered a "no fault" accident. So what were you saying about hypocrites, jackass?
    Exactly.
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

    "You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

  28. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    First off, you called us names to start... but that's your MO. Call people names then when people say something back you play the victim and then try to act like you are a high and mighty person that is so above everyone else. I used to defend Pacman on here all the time. I'm not ####ing mad at him, I'm tired of dealing with him as a fan. There are no questions to ask... you're a part of law... the facts are out there. He is on tape with the 911 Operator. He cussed her out because he's too ####ing stupid to understand you can't just say I'm on "Insert name" road. You have to be able to give more info than that for them to send someone. The police investigated and didn't cite anyone. Fact. Car insurance has a reason... for accidents and to help pay damages. Fact. Cars have less importance than people. Fact. Unless that is unless you are some uptight jerk that thinks you are better than other people. Oh, now I see why you can relate to him so well.
    And who just is "us" anyway? Do you represent a constituency? You directly called me the insulting name "Jackass"..did you not? Your constituency didn't, you did. Please don't allow your loose cannon to obfuscate.

    And a complete lol @ "no-fault accident". In Ohio, unless it is a true 50-50 division of fault, someone is more responsible than the other. In fact, a majority of states adhere to this law--get it, law? Citations are irrelevant in civil disputes. They are a criminal function. But the cursory facts are clear--kid failed to yield the right of way, and struck another lawfully traveling vehicle. And unless facts show otherwise, kid is at a predominant degree of fault, and owes Adam his loss--regardless of expletives, unknown street numbers, or filmed video.

    This is the way the law works, sir. Your opinion of anything else (or your make believe constituency) is irrelevant.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  29. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerBenner View Post
    Exactly.
    Similar vehicle laws in Oregon.

    Didn't Brandon Roy or Thomas Robinson have some similar run in during an auto accident?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  30. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    And who just is "us" anyway? Do you represent a constituency? You directly called me the insulting name "Jackass"..did you not? Your constituency didn't, you did. Please don't allow your loose cannon to obfuscate.

    And a complete lol @ "no-fault accident". In Ohio, unless it is a true 50-50 division of fault, someone is more responsible than the other. In fact, a majority of states adhere to this law--get it, law? Citations are irrelevant in civil disputes. They are a criminal function. But the cursory facts are clear--kid failed to yield the right of way, and struck another lawfully traveling vehicle. And unless facts show otherwise, kid is at a predominant degree of fault, and owes Adam his loss--regardless of expletives, unknown street numbers, or filmed video.

    This is the way the law works, sir. Your opinion of anything else (or your make believe constituency) is irrelevant.
    No... 2 of us said Jones was in the wrong and you called us hypocrites. Did you not? Therefore I called you what you are, a jackass. If you don't want people to call you names, here's a free tip, don't call other people names.

    You know there is an adjective for people who stir up shit, then play the victim when people respond... and last time I pointed your behavior out to you, you threatened me. Pretty classy move on your part.

    When a case is considered "No fault" it is then up to the insurance to prove the fault, and isn't easy to do, especially in accidents where it is caused by weather conditions. They would have to prove that the kid was traveling at unsafe speed based on the conditions, and that Jones didn't turn in front of him at a time that left the kid unable to stop. In fact the officials said it was unclear who was at fault... but all of a sudden YOU know more about the crash then the people who were on the scene do.

    Now with all that said, your argument is a non-sequitur, because we are talking about Jones BEHAVIOR after the crash. But you keep pontificating verbal excrement like you have become quite famous for on the forum.

    Since you displayed a bit of your psychic abilities to know the facts of the crash, I'll demonstrate mine... in the near future you will simply respond to a thread with "lol."

    I'll be blunt, if you threaten me again for responding to your shit, you might as well go ahead and ban me. And if you do threaten me again, for this thread, and Super Cat keeps you here as a Moderator, I'll just leave any way. You are a bad example for representing this forum.

  31. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    No... 2 of us said Jones was in the wrong and you called us hypocrites. Did you not? Therefore I called you what you are, a jackass. If you don't want people to call you names, here's a free tip, don't call other people names.

    You know there is an adjective for people who stir up shit, then play the victim when people respond... and last time I pointed your behavior out to you, you threatened me. Pretty classy move on your part.

    When a case is considered "No fault" it is then up to the insurance to prove the fault, and isn't easy to do, especially in accidents where it is caused by weather conditions. They would have to prove that the kid was traveling at unsafe speed based on the conditions, and that Jones didn't turn in front of him at a time that left the kid unable to stop. In fact the officials said it was unclear who was at fault... but all of a sudden YOU know more about the crash then the people who were on the scene do.

    Now with all that said, your argument is a non-sequitur, because we are talking about Jones BEHAVIOR after the crash. But you keep pontificating verbal excrement like you have become quite famous for on the forum.

    Since you displayed a bit of your psychic abilities to know the facts of the crash, I'll demonstrate mine... in the near future you will simply respond to a thread with "lol."

    I'll be blunt, if you threaten me again for responding to your shit, you might as well go ahead and ban me. And if you do threaten me again, for this thread, and Super Cat keeps you here as a Moderator, I'll just leave any way. You are a bad example for representing this forum.
    Oh relax, Rebecca. Get off the stage. Remember who stood up for your stupid shit on go-bengals...who got you back to reinstatement, if that is what you wanted. I just had a drink with Go himself a few weeks ago..you can come back anytime. But if you want to shit on me, knock yourself out, padre.

    And if you want to play in my world, learn the law. I have spent going on 37 years in the insurance law industry--and rest assured, "insurance" doesn't rule on anything--the law does. I will claim to know a little more about it than you do.

    You are free to pontificate all you want. And don't go crying to SC--he and I go back a longer way than you could ever hope to. You notice you are still here--if you were really going to be tossed, it would have happened already.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  32. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Oh relax, Rebecca. Get off the stage. Remember who stood up for your stupid shit on go-bengals...who got you back to reinstatement, if that is what you wanted. I just had a drink with Go himself a few weeks ago..you can come back anytime. But if you want to shit on me, knock yourself out, padre.

    And if you want to play in my world, learn the law. I have spent going on 37 years in the insurance law industry--and rest assured, "insurance" doesn't rule on anything--the law does. I will claim to know a little more about it than you do.

    You are free to pontificate all you want. And don't go crying to SC--he and I go back a longer way than you could ever hope to. You notice you are still here--if you were really going to be tossed, it would have happened already.
    Did I ask you to get me reinstatement there? Nope. Why would I want to go back there? The whole blow up started because of the dick that made fun of the death of military personnel. And the staff came to his defense about it.

    Of course the law rules on it... but the insurance has to prove it... which is actually what I said.

    So you're saying you get a free pass to act however you want because you've known SC for so long. Glad to see you at least admit it.

  33. #73
    Too bad PacMan couldn't have talked to the 911 officer in person so he could have spit in her face.

  34. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Did I ask you to get me reinstatement there? Nope. Why would I want to go back there? The whole blow up started because of the dick that made fun of the death of military personnel. And the staff came to his defense about it.

    Of course the law rules on it... but the insurance has to prove it... which is actually what I said.

    So you're saying you get a free pass to act however you want because you've known SC for so long. Glad to see you at least admit it.
    Are you done now? Wrong on all three statements, but maybe finished with the hissy fit?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  35. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Are you done now? Wrong on all three statements, but maybe finished with the hissy fit?
    It's far from a hissy fit. I finished my last exam for my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice tonight. I now have to prepare to take the GRE for entrance into the Master's Program for Criminology at EKU and to get an assistant research position that is going to pay $16K plus 3/4 off my tuition which is another $14K... all for 20 hours work per week. This forum and the petty shit really is no big deal to me despite what you may think. Take for example that, after what? Four years... you are still talking about Go-Bengals and talking to other people about me there... and I have let that go a loooooooooooooong ago. I'm over it. Been over it for years now.

    End of story, if you are going to call people names, don't be suprised and think you are some kind of victim when someone reciprocates.

  36. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaBengal View Post
    Too bad PacMan couldn't have talked to the 911 officer in person so he could have spit in her face.
    We don't always agree but sometimes you just crack me up.
    Only users lose drugs

  37. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    It's far from a hissy fit. I finished my last exam for my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice tonight. I now have to prepare to take the GRE for entrance into the Master's Program for Criminology at EKU and to get an assistant research position that is going to pay $16K plus 3/4 off my tuition which is another $14K... all for 20 hours work per week. This forum and the petty shit really is no big deal to me despite what you may think. Take for example that, after what? Four years... you are still talking about Go-Bengals and talking to other people about me there... and I have let that go a loooooooooooooong ago. I'm over it. Been over it for years now.

    End of story, if you are going to call people names, don't be suprised and think you are some kind of victim when someone reciprocates.
    In retrospect, my comments were over-the-top. I apologize for the insults. My congratulations to you on your accomplishments, well-earned I am sure.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

  38. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    In retrospect, my comments were over-the-top. I apologize for the insults. My congratulations to you on your accomplishments, well-earned I am sure.
    Thank you. I think we both got a little out of hand.

  39. #79
    Everybody join me, " So give peace a chance"!!!

  40. #80
    So what does a Rolls Royce go for now days, a few hundred thousand? So glad Mike Brown is giving Pac a chance to provide for the future education of his daughter.........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •