Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Breaking Report: Adam Jones Arrested for Assault

Did idiot Jones not have to pay a huge settlement in that shooting case? Now he buys a Rolls? I see a homeless life for him in 10 years once his NFL money is gone. Please cut this loser.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by sandwedge View Post
    Everybody join me, " So give peace a chance"!!!
    who's piece?

MFB wants $$$ not wins! TigerJ@w's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    I know I'd be pretty ####ing pissed if I was driving through Amelia and some little hillbilly hit my $100,000 ride as well....#### that!
    You do not even know that kid, but if that kid was a hillbilly, then what is Pacman? A Law Abiding Citizen in your mind I am sure from this comment. Should he not get as many breaks as Pacman has? He will have a long way to go to catch up.
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ@w View Post
    You do not even know that kid, but if that kid was a hillbilly, then what is Pacman? A Law Abiding Citizen in your mind I am sure from this comment. Should he not get as many breaks as Pacman has? He will have a long way to go to catch up.
    I was being facetious....lighten up.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    jebus cripes, so what??

these guys are getting paid millions of dollars to be PRO's....f'ng act like one!
    Clearly he's here because of his excellent CB play, and not those "soft skills" that we wish he had, such as a bit more emotional maturity / discipline. When it comes down to it, there are plenty of guys with similar emotional maturity playing, but there are ZERO guys who are smooth, nice, sophisticated but can't cover. It's just not very important.