Thread: Andy Dalton-- Pro-Bowl performance was typical

Andy Dalton-- Pro-Bowl performance was typical

Andy Dalton performed in typical Andy Dalton fashion at the Pro-Bowl. 10-12, 100 yards, 1 TD and 1 Int. Actually, he completed 11 of 12. Unfortunately, one of those completions was to Richard Sherman. And, in typical 2016 form, Dalton got zero help from his OL. At least of all the Pro-Bowl QBs, he put up the most points-- 10.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Ralph: not that I even knew which Bengals were participants, or for that matter, who were the other team's participants...but:

With the nature of what this Harlem Globetotters annual farce of an alleged game is concerned...

Were you the only person who actually watched it?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

I watched it b/c it gave me one last look at the men in black and orange for the next 6 months. It was actually a good game as far as Pro Bowls go. At least it wasn't a "Madden-esque" pinball game with scores occurring every drive. All in all, our Bengals acquitted themselves quite well. Geno should have been Defensive MVP. He has 1.5 sacks at 2 crucial points in the game, and Dalton should have been Offensive MVP. Don't know how Kelce won that award.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!