Thread: Dre Kirkpatrick Gone? Bengals Sign DB Bene’ Benwikere

Dre Kirkpatrick Gone? Bengals Sign DB Bene’ Benwikere

Well this might not be what you want to hear, but the Bengals signed a guy that last year went from a starter to a scrub on the practice squad with his third team of the season. The Bengals signed Bene’ Benwikere.

Does this mean Kirkpatrick is gone? Does this mean they are cutting Adam Jones? Is Bene training camp fodder?

I will take Door Number Three, Monty.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Training camp fodder. About as significant as signing Chykie Brown last year. It will have NO impact on Kirkpatrick or Jones.

Who said the Bengals don't do anything in free agency?

Just kicking the tires. I am in the few that thinks we have some young good CBs waiting in the wings. just need PT.

I really hope Russell can come out and play well like he did during his good times at Notre Dame. The guy was just one of those players that always seemed to come up with a big play when you needed it, whether it be an interception or a strip fumble.

No threat to Dre. More insurance than anything else.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!