Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 292

Thread: what's up Bengals peeps!? Draft season has arrived...

  1. #1
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696

    what's up Bengals peeps!? Draft season has arrived...

    Been gone quite a while, how's everybody doin? Still miserable?

    couldn't resist coming back and getting in on some draft talk.....everybody here ready to take a QB at #9? Patrick Mahomes maybe?

    in all seriousness what's everybody thinking....LB, DE, CB, S? I think they'd love to have Adams or Fournette but I also think they'll both be gone.

    not counting QB's, here's how I have the top 9 players ranked right now...

    Jonathan Allen
    Myles Garrett
    Jamal Adams
    Solomon Thomas
    Leonard Fournette
    Malik Hooker
    Marshon Lattimore
    Reuben Foster
    Dalvin Cook

    those would be my top-tier guys and after those 9 I think there's a slight drop off to the next tier which would be guys like Cory Davis, OJ Howard, Derek Barnett, Taco Charlton, etc.

    that being said, even though I don't think there's a QB I'd rank in my top 10, I do think at least 2 of them will go before us....for sure Mitch Trubisky and probably one of Deshaun Watson/Pat Mahomes.

    my top 8 mock for right now looks like...

    1 Cleveland- Trubisky
    2 SF- Garrett
    3 Chicago- Watson
    4 Jacksonville- Allen
    5 Tennessee- Lattimore
    6 NY Jets- Fournette
    7 Chargers- Adams
    8 Carolina- Cook

    so that leaves 3 of my top-tier players left- Foster, Thomas and Hooker......who ya got??

    honesty I'd probably go with Hooker, kid is an absolute game-breaker in the passing game....you can get starting LB's and DL a little later on in this draft, a game changer like Hooker though, I just don't think you pass on those guys when you get a chance to grab one.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  2. #2
    Like a lot of teams, the Bengals figure to be in the pass rush business in this year’s draft. Bengals Defensive Coordinator Paul Guenther likes what he’s seen of the group at this early point of the draft process.

    “It’s as good a pass rusher draft that I can remember,” Guenther told the team’s official website. “As far as inside guys, outside guys, linebackers, where guys are well schooled with moves and hands.

    “You’re just looking for guys that have the traits you’re looking for. You’re looking for guys with a long reach, but they also have to have the quickness and burst, too. [There aren’t] many 6-foot-5, 6-foot-6 defensive ends that can play at a high level. They wouldn’t get to us at [the No. 9 overall pick].”

    The Bengals could go a number of different directions with that No. 9 pick, including somewhere on the offensive side of the ball. If they go defense — something for which Guenther will certainly campaign — he said he believes the Bengals could add a quality player at every level of their defense.

    “There’s going to be a good player there at No. 9,” Guenther said. “At the top end of the draft there are a lot of very good defensive players. It’s not like one, two, three and then it falls off the shelf.”
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  3. #3
    If your top 8 mock is right I go Solomon Thomas in a heartbeat. However, rumors abound that Allen might have chronic shoulder problems. If so, put Thomas in the top 8 and say maybe Allen slides to us. Then it depends on what our docs say. Allen with shoulder problems or Foster?

    Just say no to Hooker. Bustability factor is too high.

  4. #4
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Bustability factor is too high.
    huh? only if he gets hurt, otherwise no shot.

    there's not even a safety in the NFL right now that can cover the kind of ground that kid can in the passing game.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  5. #5
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    Like a lot of teams, the Bengals figure to be in the pass rush business in this year’s draft. Bengals Defensive Coordinator Paul Guenther likes what he’s seen of the group at this early point of the draft process.

    “It’s as good a pass rusher draft that I can remember,” Guenther told the team’s official website. “As far as inside guys, outside guys, linebackers, where guys are well schooled with moves and hands.

    “You’re just looking for guys that have the traits you’re looking for. You’re looking for guys with a long reach, but they also have to have the quickness and burst, too. [There aren’t] many 6-foot-5, 6-foot-6 defensive ends that can play at a high level. They wouldn’t get to us at [the No. 9 overall pick].”

    The Bengals could go a number of different directions with that No. 9 pick, including somewhere on the offensive side of the ball. If they go defense — something for which Guenther will certainly campaign — he said he believes the Bengals could add a quality player at every level of their defense.

    “There’s going to be a good player there at No. 9,” Guenther said. “At the top end of the draft there are a lot of very good defensive players. It’s not like one, two, three and then it falls off the shelf.”
    great, thanks Geoff
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  6. #6
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    if Allen really does have arthritis in both shoulders like it's being reported....we might not even take him at 9.

    sucks for that kid if it turns out to be substantial.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  7. #7
    The Bengals have said they value quarterback A.J. McCarron “quite a bit.” Apparently, “quite a bit” has a number.

    Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Bengals likely want at least a second-round pick for McCarron. The former Alabama quarterback started three regular-season games and one postseason game in 2015 after Andy Dalton suffered a broken thumb, and he nearly pushed the Bengals to a bye and, later, to the franchise’s first playoff win since 1991.

    But Dalton remains the franchise quarterback, and the Bengals can either get something in trade for him now or see him leave via free agency next year.

    It’s believed that the Vikings called the Bengals last year about McCarron after Teddy Bridgewater suffered a devastating knee injury, but that the Bengals wanted too much for McCarron. Whether another team gives the Bengals what they currently want for him now remains to be seen.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  8. #8
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    McCarron to the Jets for Sheldon Richardson....that's the deal I'd be working on if I were the Bengals.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  9. #9
    Bengals need to take a game changer on D. I think either a stud Safety, (Hooker?) or a stud LB (Foster?) should be the pick and 9. take best pass rusher available for 2nd round. Balance take BPA, with one being a OL that can actually block someone.

  10. #10
    How about signing Hightower and cutting Rey M? Yeah..that will be considered..lol
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  11. #11
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Rey M will definitely be cut, the writing is on the wall, but I would say the guys that play next to Burfict this season will be Vigil and more than likely a rookie like Foster, McMillan, Reddick, Davis, etc.....I doubt they sign a guy like Hightower but I do however think they try to sign a guy in the secondary like the Pats Logan Ryan.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  12. #12
    No love for any wide-outs, here? From what I've been reading, Mike Williams is on the Bengal radar. I don't even see his name on Spicoli's dream sheet.

  13. #13
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by furnbuff View Post
    No love for any wide-outs, here? From what I've been reading, Mike Williams is on the Bengal radar. I don't even see his name on Spicoli's dream sheet.
    I'm not a fan of Mike Williams really....if we were picking in the 20's I'd probably be all over it but not at #9 overall, he's just too slow.

    if I'm picking a top 10 WR I want AJ Green or Julio Jones, not Anquan Boldin.

    I'd say the Bengals would be more inclined to pick OJ Howard than they would Williams.....much better athlete.
    Last edited by spicoli; 03-03-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  14. #14
    You have Mahomes ahead of Kizer?

    Personally at #9 my wish list is Fournette, then Western Michigan WR Corey Davis, Derek Barnett, and then Foster.

  15. #15
    RB James Connor from Pitt didn't do himself any favors today running a 4.66 forty time... he better drop a ton of time off of that by his pro day or he is going to drop like a rock in the draft. The top guys like Cook (4.49) McCaffery (4.5) and Fournette (4.51) all ran around the same times. Of course Fournette's is a little more significant given he did his at 240 pounds.

  16. #16
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    You have Mahomes ahead of Kizer?
    no not really, I have them all rated pretty much equally.....none of them impress me in the slightest.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  17. #17
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    RB James Connor from Pitt didn't do himself any favors today running a 4.66 forty time...
    what did Conner weigh in at?
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  18. #18
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    mike freeman @mikefreemanNFL
    Quick text from front office exec: "Fournette just made this draft a lot more interesting. More teams will want to make move into top 5."
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    what did Conner weigh in at?
    233

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    The Bengals have said they value quarterback A.J. McCarron “quite a bit.” Apparently, “quite a bit” has a number.

    Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Bengals likely want at least a second-round pick for McCarron. The former Alabama quarterback started three regular-season games and one postseason game in 2015 after Andy Dalton suffered a broken thumb, and he nearly pushed the Bengals to a bye and, later, to the franchise’s first playoff win since 1991.

    But Dalton remains the franchise quarterback, and the Bengals can either get something in trade for him now or see him leave via free agency next year.

    It’s believed that the Vikings called the Bengals last year about McCarron after Teddy Bridgewater suffered a devastating knee injury, but that the Bengals wanted too much for McCarron. Whether another team gives the Bengals what they currently want for him now remains to be seen.
    I'd tell Hue "if you want McCarron will guve you the #9 and him for the #1." that allows cleveland a ready to start QB and 2 picks in the top 12 to get starting players. thats a major upgrade in 3 positions from last year alone and would give them a good foundation to grow from... which could make life harder on the bengals since we are in the same division. so if they complained about the price ( droping 8 picks) i would remind them of that.

  21. #21
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    well here's a strange turn of events...
    Gold Rush‏ @levisstadium49
    RT zain49ers: Reuben Foster sent home from the combine for arguing with a hospital official. He was my draft crush, too...d'oh.

    Matt Miller‏Verified account @nfldraftscout
    I'm told Reuben Foster incident happened yesterday. Teams are working to get more details.

    Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
    Reuben Foster was scheduled to do team interviews tonight and team tests Saturday; now scheduled to fly home to Tuscaloosa on Saturday.

    Brandon Howard‏ @bhoward_81
    What's happening w/ Reuben Foster is a great example of why no prospects stock is ever a lock.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    The Bengals have said they value quarterback A.J. McCarron “quite a bit.” Apparently, “quite a bit” has a number.

    Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that the Bengals likely want at least a second-round pick for McCarron. The former Alabama quarterback started three regular-season games and one postseason game in 2015 after Andy Dalton suffered a broken thumb, and he nearly pushed the Bengals to a bye and, later, to the franchise’s first playoff win since 1991.

    But Dalton remains the franchise quarterback, and the Bengals can either get something in trade for him now or see him leave via free agency next year.

    It’s believed that the Vikings called the Bengals last year about McCarron after Teddy Bridgewater suffered a devastating knee injury, but that the Bengals wanted too much for McCarron. Whether another team gives the Bengals what they currently want for him now remains to be seen.
    I want no part of McCarron in our division

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    well here's a strange turn of events...
    Now we can pick up Foster in round two..
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  24. #24
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Mike Fast @MikeFastNFL
    John Ross ran a 4.22 40. #NFLCombine #NFLDraft

    Neal Driscoll‏ @NealDriscoll
    John Ross...Holy shit!

    Dane Brugler @dpbrugler
    Text from a NFC team on John Ross' 40-yard dash. "We had 4.19 and 4.16"

    Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
    Who is John Ross?
    "A clean Tyreek Hill" - NFL WR Coach to me just now


    Trevor Sikkema‏ @TampaBayTre
    #OhioState WR Curtis Samuel probably ran the most subtle 4.31 of all time going right after Ross.

    Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoSNY
    Brooklyn's Curtis Samuel (WR Ohio St.) did 18 reps on the bench and ran a 4.31 on his first 40.

    Kyle Jones‏ @Jones
    18 reps + 4.31 = Curtis Samuel flying up draft boards
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    huh? only if he gets hurt, otherwise no shot.

    there's not even a safety in the NFL right now that can cover the kind of ground that kid can in the passing game.
    One season starter whose stock is pinned to a high INT total. Thing about that is that turnovers are hard to project to the next level. That safety from Louisville a few years ago, I forget his name, also had tons of plays on the ball and was fast. I think the Steelers drafted him but he never did anything. So much about creating turnovers is situational... hard to extrapolate from that.. If he went back to school and had 2 picks, would we be talking about him as a top ten pick?

    Also Sheldon Richardson is a 3 technique. We need a nose, we already have atkins.

  26. #26
    Rumors out there we might target Terrelle Pryor and Logan Ryan in Fa. We've already been in touch with Nick Mangold. Get those three and Whit and I almost wouldn't care what else happens. Add a McCarron trade and we'd be sitting pretty. Not that that would all happen, I'm just dreamin'.

  27. #27
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post

    Also Sheldon Richardson is a 3 technique. We need a nose, we already have atkins.
    lol, we can't have both?

    Richardson is an elite level NFL d-lineman, he doesn't have to play just the 3-tech, he can be a moving piece.
    Last edited by spicoli; 03-05-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  28. #28
    In the minority shebengal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I want no part of McCarron in our division
    Ditto.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

    "The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

  29. #29
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    for those who want a LB at 9, my advice is turn your focus away from Reuben Foster and turn it towards Haason Reddick.

    Reddick checks every box-

    -great kid

    -great player

    -great production

    -position versatility

    -off the charts athleticism

    some team will likely take Foster in the first round despite his ignorance and some team will for sure take Reddick in the first round....if I had to bet on it, I'd say Reddick will have the much longer much more productive career in the NFL.


    Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
    Haason Reddick is 21 on my big board. He won't last that long.

    Kyle Crabbs @NDTScouting
    Haason Reddick: 4.52/1.60, 36.5" vt, 11'1" broad is as impressive a day you'll see outside Myles.

    he's seriously as versatile as they come....converted DB at Temple who they put on the DL because they thought that's where he could impact the most FOR THEM....all he did was rack up 10 sacks and 23 tackles for loss.

    they put him at MLB at the SR Bowl and he was the best player on the field......reminds me of Khalil Mack in that way.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    lol, we can't have both?

    Richardson is an elite level NFL d-lineman, he doesn't have to play just the 3-tech, he can be a moving piece.
    Character problems, and my point is that he's a luxury we can't afford. Bringing on his 8 million (and then a FA) means we lose Kirkpatrick and don't sign a replacement, or we don't replace Zietler, or god forbid Whitworth. Can't have everything, so don't go after a character problem unless it's a position of need.

    On a different note, I like Billings too but I still think NT needs to be addressed.

  31. #31
    On the question of McCarron to Cleveland, I agree its risky and we should ask for a lot more from them than we would other teams. Ask for a lot and don't budge.

    But I wouldn't totally rule it out. Think of it this way - Hue is going to get a QB somehow. They're either going to trade for Garopollo, get Tyrod Taylor somehow, or draft one. Are we so sure that McCarron would be so much better than those guys that we'd turn down an offer for him that we'd take if it was a different team? As Bengal fans I think there's a tendency to look at McCarron through rose colored glasses. I love him too, but we don't know for a fact that he'll be better than league average, necessarily.

    If it was the 33rd pick, Kevin Hogan, and a 2018 conditional pick, where if McCarron turns out to be a stud we get a high pick, but if he's just a guy something much lower. Think about it.

  32. #32
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    I don't care what they offer, Mike Brown will NEVER do anything that might help out the Browns....no way, no how.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  33. #33
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    Character problems, and my point is that he's a luxury we can't afford. Bringing on his 8 million (and then a FA) means we lose Kirkpatrick and don't sign a replacement, or we don't replace Zietler, or god forbid Whitworth. Can't have everything, so don't go after a character problem unless it's a position of need.
    I'd have no problem whatsoever trading Zeitler out for Richardson.....that's a win even if it is for just a year.

    Atkins, Billings, Dunlap, Richardson and Clarke as you're first 5 guys on the DL....that would be flat out nasty.

    Add a Malik McDowell, DeMarcus Walker or Charles Harris in r2 and watch out..

    if you want another nose grab Louisville DT Deangelo Brown in the 4th....kid is a wrecking ball on legs.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post

    not counting QB's, here's how I have the top 9 players ranked right now...

    Jonathan Allen
    Myles Garrett
    Jamal Adams
    Solomon Thomas
    Leonard Fournette
    Malik Hooker
    Marshon Lattimore
    Reuben Foster
    Dalvin Cook


    my top 8 mock for right now looks like...

    1 Cleveland- Trubisky
    2 SF- Garrett
    3 Chicago- Watson
    4 Jacksonville- Allen
    5 Tennessee- Lattimore
    6 NY Jets- Fournette
    7 Chargers- Adams
    8 Carolina- Cook
    Just curious, how do you guys compile your rankings? I mean, if you're going to list your top guys in the country, wouldn't you have to watch every game of every team in the nation so you can make fair evaluations? Where do you get the time?

  35. #35
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldez View Post
    Just curious, how do you guys compile your rankings? I mean, if you're going to list your top guys in the country, wouldn't you have to watch every game of every team in the nation so you can make fair evaluations? Where do you get the time?
    I have 3 or 4 guys out there that I really trust that have been pretty consistent throughout the years...I kinda compile mine based on their lists and whatever film I have time to watch, which is actually quite a bit in Feb and March.

    unless you're doing it for a living like those guys are there's really not much else you can do....like you said, who's got that kind of time?
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    I have 3 or 4 guys out there that I really trust that have been pretty consistent throughout the years...I kinda compile mine based on their lists and whatever film I have time to watch, which is actually quite a bit in Feb and March.

    unless you're doing it for a living like those guys are there's really not much else you can do....like you said, who's got that kind of time?
    Ah, that's kinda what I was thinking...I mean the real scouts have 100,000 times the information that we do on our couches, how could we possibly think we know better?

  37. #37
    I know we need an impact defensive guy but if Fournette is available at 9 who would take him?
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  38. #38
    Winners
    Jamal Adams, S, LSU: The pack leader squashed concerns about his speed with a solid performance in the 40-yard dash (4.56 seconds). In addition, Adams showed scouts he is far more athletic and explosive in drills than many anticipated. From his outstanding footwork and transitions in flip-and-turn drills to his fantastic burst in W-drills, Adams looks like more than a "box safety" on the turf. With the LSU star also killing it in meetings as a natural leader with a high football IQ, Adams is the alpha dog every team covets at the position.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

  39. #39
    spicoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Side Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,696
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    I know we need an impact defensive guy but if Fournette is available at 9 who would take him?
    yeah I would for sure.....we have 3 yard per carry Hill, post surgery Gio and Ced Peerman right now, that's it.

    bpa is bpa and if he's still there it's hard to see how he woldn't be the best player available.

    that being said, he'll never make it to us.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    I know we need an impact defensive guy but if Fournette is available at 9 who would take him?
    In a heart beat. The way I look at it, you would be getting a stud RB for the next 5 years under contract for cheaper than what a mid-tier free agent RB would be. It would also make it easier to resign a guy like Whitworth or Zeitler because you would be saving money for the next 5 years. It would mean however, that the Bengals need to cut out this non-sense of using Hewitt as an HB and go out and get a REAL FB to block for him on occasions. And no, Peko doesn't count as an occasional FB.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •