Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is anyone planning on a fantasy league this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    I hate having the first pick.

...especially when there is no definitive #1 pick.

I have to either take Brown or OBJ. I think I'm leaning towards OBJ because I'm anticipating Big Ben to have a drop off this year.
    Fair enough but isn't Eli due for a dropoff too?

Tomorrow morning at 6am the draft starts. Please pre draft first round and hopefully second round also. With only 8 teams and two without picks for first 4 rounds. We should be through this fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cat View Post
    Tomorrow morning at 6am the draft starts. Please pre draft first round and hopefully second round also. With only 8 teams and two without picks for first 4 rounds. We should be through this fairly quickly.
    I have my first 3 picks pre-drafted.

Sorry for the small delay folks, been one of my busiest weeks for the year, thankfully I saw the reminder email before I went to bed.

Good news too, I'm coming over for the Bills game!
    Cheers for beers!

Looks like Saber is going to cut his 10 hour pick window close. He has to pick before 7:18 or something like that. If he doesn't is it set to skip his pick or autopick the highest guy from the ADP?

Well timer expired on Sabertooth and he lost his second Round pick. Now it is his pick again. Losing a second round pick is going to probably make a huge difference how much he is going to care about his team.

It's all on me. I paid the price by losing out on some good players.

We used to get texts when we're on the clock. What happened to that?

I changed schedule to 14 weeks and we play each other twice. Cincity and Fly Monkeys have rounds added in draft

SC somethings wrong with the league set up. I tried to set my lineup for the first week and I got this message:

"FRANCHISE OWNERS DO NOT HAVE LINEUP SUBMISSION RIGHTS IN THIS LEAGUE
    GO BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE"

When can we do waivers?

In the past waivers worked instantaneously. Now it' an add/drop thing that seems to have a delay. Am I doing this right or what? I had a player go on IR w/i 24 hrs of kickoff. How do I replace him?

Just noticed SC, you forgot to put in the scoring that QBs lose points for interceptions thrown. Kirk Cousins threw an Int and it didn't show up. I know you won't want to fix that... given Dalton threw 4 of them this week.

I've had a waiver claim going since Saturday. What gives? I'm in the player add/drop section. It then sends me to certain rounds. How exactly does this work? Do I have to choose a round?