Thread: Is anyone planning on a fantasy league this year?

Is anyone planning on a fantasy league this year?

Are we going to try and have a fantasy league this year or not?
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

We will have it but won't get started until beginning of August

Who Dey League Champion
    The defending champ will be in again

I have moved the rosters over with where they were drafted. Please understand that all free agents from last year were given a 11th draft pick instead of FA. I will add the cost later.

spicoli are you playing this year? You went missing for the last month of season last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cat View Post
    I have moved the rosters over with where they were drafted. Please understand that all free agents from last year were given a 11th draft pick instead of FA. I will add the cost later.

spicoli are you playing this year? You went missing for the last month of season last year.
    Which league is this? I can't remember if there were two or one.

2010 Bengals Jungle Champ TheBurn's Avatar
    I believe this would be the 'Bengals Fantasy Jungle' League...
    or at least that's what I see here: http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/61290#0

Quote Originally Posted by TheBurn View Post
    I believe this would be the 'Bengals Fantasy Jungle' League...
    or at least that's what I see here: http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/61290#0
    I was just wondering because I thought we had 2 leagues one run by SC and the other by someone else. I wasn't in SC's league I was in the other one.

right on... for some reason i thought last year we consolidated into 1, but my memory is a blur these days lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheBurn View Post
    right on... for some reason i thought last year we consolidated into 1, but my memory is a blur these days lol
    Hey I could be wrong. I just remember SC and Blazer having a falling out over the leagues... and that's why I thought there were two, they couldn't agree to the same rules so they each had a league. My memory might be foggy on that though.

Did we have one last year?

I got my invitation to the league. Looking at my roster I've really only got 2 guys as keepers. I'm not going to pay the high price to keep Gurley or McCoy. Carr as an 8th rounder is a great deal, and Eifert for a 6th round pick, but that's it.

Working on setting things up. You can select your keepers from now until Aug 28th a 12 am. Draft will be 6 am Aug 31st. This will give you all of preseason up to last preseason game which usually doesn't have NFL starters playing. Remember that BTP players can't be ptotected as keepers. I will be working on removing them from every ones roster soon.

Please let me know if you are still playing this year. Please let me know if you are dropping out. If I haven't heard from everyone by Aug 20th I will replace whoever hasn't communicated.
    Last edited by Super Cat; 08-02-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Working on setting things up. You can select your keepers from now until Aug 28th a 12 am. Draft will be 6 am Aug 31st. This will give you all of preseason up to last preseason game which usually doesn't have NFL starters playing. Remember that BTP players can't be drafted. I will be working on removing them from every ones roster soon.

Please let me know if you are still playing this year. Please let me know if you are dropping out. If I haven't heard from everyone by Aug 20th I will replace whoever hasn't communicated.
    Thanks! If you need any help with paying for the league I'll shoot you some cash when I get my school money. I finished my BA in Criminal Justice and I'm going to be hopefully working as a Grad Assistant while getting my Masters in Criminology.

Working on setting things up. You can select your keepers from now until Aug 28th a 12 am. Draft will be 6 am Aug 31st. This will give you all of preseason up to last preseason game which usually doesn't have NFL starters playing. Remember that BTP players can't be drafted. I will be working on removing them from every ones roster soon.

Sounds good SC... I'm in fwiw.

I'm in.

Shouldn't your post read that BTP players can't be protected as keepers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I'm in.

Shouldn't your post read that BTP players can't be protected as keepers?
    Isn't that what it says? Now.

In
    Cheers for beers!

Who Dey League Champion
    My keepers are selected

I'm in and will forward my keepers. How are we doing draft order?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphmtsu View Post
    I'm in and will forward my keepers. How are we doing draft order?
    Draft order has been set. Last to first in a "S" draft

Where do we go to proclaim our Keepers?

League site/reports/franchise/keepers

It could be possible that we end up with only eight teams. Two still haven't reported to league site or told me they are playing. And no I don't want to find replacements for both. Maybe one but not two.

League site/reports/franchise/keepers
    Thanks for the thorough answer. It was hiding on me at the bottom of the page