Thread: Opponents training camp news

Opponents training camp news

Just saw on the Fox Sports 1 crawl during the Gold Cup Final pregame . . .
    Joe Flacco out at least two weeks, prepared to miss six weeks with a disc issue
    That means there's a good chance that the Bengals opening game will have a QB playing his first live action in 8 months. If that happens?

Tight man coverage.
    Blitz.
    Only users lose drugs

Mallett can be OK, so still can't go to sleep.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Mallet was starting for them the second Bengals game of the year wasn't he?

I think Joe was the QB.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    I think Joe was the QB.
    I got my years mixed up. Mallet started for them the last game of the 2015 season.

LeVeon Bell holds out in a contract dispute. I hope he misses a lot of time.
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    LeVeon Bell holds out in a contract dispute. I hope he misses a lot of time.
    ...and then breaks his leg upon return.
    “We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.” --Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha