Thread: Looks like Central Ohio is Browned Out this Sunday

Columbus (Stuck in a houseful of Browns fans)

Looks like Central Ohio is Browned Out this Sunday

Well, since the Browns are playing the Squeelers, Channel 10 is showing that game. Anyone up for Hairy Buffalo?
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Hey Super Cat, I'm getting pop up pages/tabs almost every time I click on a thread for the last week or so. It just happened on my Mom's computer and hers is clean and sleek. I figured it was just that dirty little whore of a laptop that I use but since it also happened on my Mom's I 'figgered' I'd let you know.
    Only users lose drugs

Quote Originally Posted by shebengal View Post
    Well, since the Browns are playing the Squeelers, Channel 10 is showing that game. Anyone up for Hairy Buffalo?
    I will be at PBS, Shebengal.

Not sure BengalNation "officially" meets there anymore--at least not upstairs.

Will catch you next Brownout for sure.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    Hey Super Cat, I'm getting pop up pages/tabs almost every time I click on a thread for the last week or so. It just happened on my Mom's computer and hers is clean and sleek. I figured it was just that dirty little whore of a laptop that I use but since it also happened on my Mom's I 'figgered' I'd let you know.
    I'm not getting any popups. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cat View Post
    No issues
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Nope

Just today had 2 on my Android phone while on this board. No other popups on phone today

When I posted that response above I got another popup

And it only happens to me on this site
    Only users lose drugs

Yep, more on the phone but once on the PC last night.
    Cheers for beers!

I got a bunch on my phone last night and getting them on my home computer now.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Just found out that Columbus Bengals Nation is now meeting at The Pub in Gahanna.

Yeah--just heard that myself. Good choice of a venue. I want to say they were there about 15 years ago also?
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Yes, we were. We left because it became a Squeeler bar.