Thread: Burfict Getting Extension

Burfict Getting Extension

Adam Schefter just tweeted Burfictis getting a new 3 year contract at $38.6 million.

Well, in the top ten of paid linebackers in the NFL. Not bad for 13 games worth of work a season. Burfict is a pain in the ass, he'll never realize his potential. I'd trade him for a 3rd and 4th rd. I would have rather extended Eifert.

I'd rather overpay a guy that gets suspended than overpay a guy that is hurt half of the time.
    Only users lose drugs

he could be the best defensive player in the entire league if the Commish would just get off his ass..
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Shows that the Bengals know what they have in Burfict. He's not the villain ESPN makes him out to be. He's a stud and the Bengals know it

Three year deal is perfect! Not too long given the risks and they use up the cap space for this year. I like it
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    he could be the best defensive player in the entire league if the Commish would just get off his ass..
    Mr Brown and ML just told St Roger to stuff it in his corrupt backside with this deal.

I second the motion.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Nice! Vontaze is exactly the kind of player Cincy needs to be one of those teams you always see in the playoffs.

Details of Burficts deal is VERY team friendly. If he screws up they can cut him at any time and not really have any dead money out of it. He only makes a lot of money as long as he plays in all his games, shows up for all the workouts, and makes the Pro Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Mr Brown and ML just told St Roger to stuff it in his corrupt backside with this deal.
    absolutely
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Here are the details of the deal - VERY team favorable in terms of risk:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/9/8...ension-bengals
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Good deal for both.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!