Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game Day Thread: Rats vs Bengals

Game Day Thread: Rats vs Bengals

Dissect, enjoy.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Dissect, enjoy.
    "As your mother tells you, and my mother certainly told me, it is important, she always used to say, always to try new things."
    Dona eis Requiem

I think the Bengals defense is going to dissect and feast on Joe Flacco with some fava beans and a nice cianti. If it weren't for the fact they have Tucker as a kicker, I'd be thinking possible shut out. In the end, that won't happen b/c ML is ML and of course he will play things way too conservative in a game which could be a blow out. I expect the typical nail-biter that goes into the fourth quarter b/c ML refuses to let the offense use the accelerator. The defense will be fine in typical bend but don't break, but there is Tucker who makes getting to the 35 instant 3 points. Good thing we will keep the Ravens out of the endzone most of the day. In the end, the Bengals find more ways to put the ball in the endzone than do the Ravens. Bengals 23 Ravens 16.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

I'd love to see AJ Green rack-up 200 yards with 2 TDs, Joe Mixon pull a Kareem Hunt, the defense pitch a shut-out and Cincy puts the NFL on notice...but knowing our Bengals, Dandy Andy will throw 4 INTs, our entire offense will accumulate 94 all-purpose yards and Bullock will muff his only attempt...a 27 yard bunny.

Ralph: is Irma going to affect you up north? I see a track heading straight for Georgia--but looks closer towards the panhandle.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

You know your team has zero credibility when the TV Crew assigned to its game is Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta...are fargin' kidding me? Couldn't CBS find at least one US citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldez View Post
    You know your team has zero credibility when the TV Crew assigned to its game is Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta...are fargin' kidding me? Couldn't CBS find at least one US citizen?
    I like Spero.

NFL Network
    Eisen - Ravens
    Faulk, Warner, Irvin - Bengals
    Stat lady - Bengals 25 Ravens 20
    Fan vote Bengals 68%
    Only users lose drugs

And the VERY FIRST play of the year is a false start penalty for the Bengals.

WTF?

Bengals kept two extra blockers in and Dalton still got sacked.

Bengals STILL CAN'T cover RBs.

Dalton with another interception in the red zone...

Did you not hear that Dalton is near elite?
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    Did you not hear that Dalton is near elite?
    Holy shit he threw into triple coverage. That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    Holy shit he threw into triple coverage. That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him do.
    Great veteran QB we have there

Dalton missed a WIDE OPEN Core for a TD. Like open by 15 yards...

And of course that's followed by a Huber shank. I want to cheer for Huber, but fu ck bring back Monday. This is horrible punting.

Dalton missed a WIDE OPEN Core for a TD. Like open by 15 yards...
    LOL, when he is off he is way off

LOL, when he is off he is way off
    He threw it 5 yards out of bounds. Hell if it was even close to in bounds Core could have gotten it. That was just god awful.

Good grief, this is absolutely embarrassing.

How can a veteran starting QB make this many God-awful balls-ups in a single game?

Quote Originally Posted by UKTiger View Post
    Good grief, this is absolutely embarrassing.
    Who-doh!

Was it a sell out today?

That's what really counts.

Who-doh!
    You nailed it. You'd genuinely think our coaches and players had been paid to throw the game. Truly astonishing.

I actually am wondering if the coaches' gameplan was simply to do their utmost to annihilate the Rats roster with injuries.

Thank God we've got a coach who's adept with half-time adjustments or I might actually just switch this shameful display off.

What a frigging joke

LMAO the o-line is absolutely getting their asses handed to them but this is all Dalton's fault......gotta love it, carry on.
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

At least we can take solace in the fact that the Texans' defense is actually more horrible than our own. Pyrrhic victories and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    LMAO the o-line is absolutely getting their asses handed to them but this is all Dalton's fault......gotta love it, carry on.
    Shite as they may be, I don't remember any member of the (n)o-line throwing a pass down field that missed a wide-open WR by about 15 yards when the game was 0-3.

Quote Originally Posted by UKTiger View Post
    Shite as they may be, I don't remember any member of the (n)o-line throwing a pass down field that missed a wide-open WR by about 15 yards when the game was 0-3.
    Wasn't O-lines fault when Dalton threw into triple coverage in the end zone.

Wasn't O-lines fault when Dalton threw into triple coverage in the end zone.
    This is indeed true.

Yes but everyone or most everyone here said the O-line would be no issue.

FINALLY! Something actually went our way!

Dalton, the Red Zone turnover machine.

Dalton, the Red Zone turnover machine.
    Oh say it ain't so...

O line is being smashed. Embarrassing.
    Cheers for beers!

Yes but everyone or most everyone here said the O-line would be no issue.
    Well it was in the first half that's for sure.

I mean what are you gonna do? When the o-line can't block it affects everything including the plays that can get called and the timing of every play for the QB simply he has to be so concerned with being able to get the ball out.

Andy made a few bad throws, I get it.....how much of that has to do with the fact however that he has no trust in his oline whatsoever and likely feels like he has to get the ball out as fast as he possibly can before he gets detonated?
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Well it was in the first half that's for sure.

I mean what are you gonna do? When the o-line can't block it affects everything including the plays that can get called and the timing of every play for the QB simply he has to be so concerned with being able to get the ball out.

Andy made a few bad throws, I get it.....how much of that has to do with the fact however that he has no trust in his oline whatsoever and likely feels like he has to get the ball out as fast as he possibly can before he gets detonated?
    Guess that tells you that Dalton is no Russell Wilson then huh?