Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game Day Thread: Texans vs Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by spicoli View Post
    You don't pass on a franchise QB no matter what.....you sit him for a year if you have to but you definitely don't pass.
    I'm not high on either the kid from USC or Wyoming. I'd rather pick in the bottom of the top 10 and take McGlinchy from Notre Dame.

You don't pass on a franchise QB no matter what.....you sit him for a year if you have to but you definitely don't pass.
    I'm not high on either of the kids from USC or Wyoming. I'd rather pick in the bottom of the top 10 and take McGlinchy from Notre Dame.

My posts aren't loading.

How do you know who the franchise QB is? Lot of high draft pick bust

WTF I can't post or see any new posts.

anyone else getting a database error when they post

test to see if I can post

I get that we've seen "bad Andy" plenty of times, but this is extraordinarily bad....I don't get how a guy can fall of the table THAT far in a single year, it makes no sense..
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

MFB wants $$$ not wins! TigerJ@w's Avatar
    Hahaha the Bungals are back, baby!
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Laughing my ass off

Any more stupid fans want to continue to support Lewis?

Mediocre Slob Marv needs an extension contract, signed the clueless old millionaire scammer man!
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Love the commentary: Bengals get the ball back at the half, do we get excited or put our crash helmets on!
    Cheers for beers!

test

OGB looking much better in the 2nd half....not that it matters with the way Dalton is playing.
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Dear me, and to think I set my alarm for 1:25 am to watch this absolute dross. I need my head examining.

Same ole...same ole...

QB's first career start with a decimated offense?

We always lose these games.

Mike Brown and Marvin still suck.

Offense is just pathetic.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Season over thanks for paying, suckers

Quote Originally Posted by Le Tigre View Post
    You are side-stepping with the "realistic" stuff. You were declaring the battle over before it is fought. If you are only basing it on name-recognition, then you completely negate the facts that this vaunted group did not do anything against Blake Bortles and the Jacksonville Jaguars, and just conclude that it won't happen here on Thursday.
    The 'battle' was lost, not surprising. Even average OL play tonight would have been enough to win. But that was no where to be found. And Dalton has the yipps now, he is awful.

Bring on the Kool Aid Excuse Machine for the 26th straight year. Mike Brown approves.

Fire ML NOW!!!!! Horrible coaching. Fire Zampese NOW!!!! Fire Paul Alexander NOW!!! Bench Dalton NOW!!!! This team is offense is a disgrace. I feel sorry for a defense that played damn well. So f-ing tire of a team with ZERO sense of urgency and a coach so freaking risk averse. Peace out. See everyone in 2018 once we have a new regime.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

I wish I could read this thread

Mediocre Marv says the Little Red BB gun will not be benched. He will get B slapped at GB next week and both will still have a JOB.

Everything that has gone badly so far this season - which is just about everything - is 100% because of the o-line. Except maybe Ross' fumble.

Dalton is terrified because he knows he has about a second to throw. We're seeing a lot of press coverage with help overtop taking away short throws because teams don't have to blitz us. When they do blitz it's a sack, so it's just as well.

The guards and centre are instantly giving up ground and the tackles are allowing the pocket to collapse. Even when they do hold the pocket, there's no room for Dalton to step up, and no windows. The run blocking is fine, but not good enough to run down the field without the threat of a pass.

After he horribly overthrew a wide open LaFell, Dalton was on the sidelines clapping to the offense as if to say "come on guys, we can do this". He's too much like his head coach.

The President would probably like if we made a change at QB. Here are some tweets from Trump back in 2013-14:
    @10AJMcCarron will do great in the NFL - all he does is win! Bengals made a very wise decision. - 1:13 AM - 11 May 2014
    @10AJMcCarron AJ is a GREAT quarterback who is finally being recognized as such - a total winner. What a pass! - 6:57 PM - 30 Nov 2013
    @10AJMcCarron Great game against Tennessee by the most unappreciated (by the media) quarterback in college football - and no more tattoos! - 7:26 AM - 27 Oct 2013
    What a great couple... Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron. They are both winners! - 2:04 PM - 8 Jan 2013

You guys are fuc king idiots. It's obvious that Dalton just needs more weapons to turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    You guys are fuc king idiots. It's obvious that Dalton just needs more weapons to turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by TD Bengals View Post
    After he horribly overthrew a wide open LaFell, Dalton was on the sidelines clapping to the offense as if to say "come on guys, we can do this". He's too much like his head coach.

The President would probably like if we made a change at QB. Here are some tweets from Trump back in 2013-14:
    @10AJMcCarron will do great in the NFL - all he does is win! Bengals made a very wise decision. - 1:13 AM - 11 May 2014
    @10AJMcCarron AJ is a GREAT quarterback who is finally being recognized as such - a total winner. What a pass! - 6:57 PM - 30 Nov 2013
    @10AJMcCarron Great game against Tennessee by the most unappreciated (by the media) quarterback in college football - and no more tattoos! - 7:26 AM - 27 Oct 2013
    What a great couple... Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron. They are both winners! - 2:04 PM - 8 Jan 2013
    who gives a #### what President trump tweeted back in '13 or 14.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker57 View Post
    who gives a #### what President trump tweeted back in '13 or 14.....
    Surely that was simply a fun joke....
    Dona eis Requiem

Quote Originally Posted by SladeX View Post
    Surely that was simply a fun joke....
    Exactly. Obviously, unless Jon Gruden becomes president, no one puts any stock in what the president has to say about a quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    I wish I could read this thread
    You're not missing much...